Blue Point Brewing Company™ Hoptical Illusion India Pale Ale 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles

BY BLUE POINT BREWING COMPANY

The Decade of Hoptical Illusion. A decade ago, Blue Point Brewing Company released Hoptical Illusion, its signature American-style India Pale Ale. Inspired by ancient lore that the Egyptians stuffed their pillows with fresh hops in the belief that the aroma brought on intense, vivid dreams, Hoptical Illusion proved a dream come true for hop heads far and wide. Hopped five different ways before bottling for maximum hop flavor and aroma, Hoptical Illusion's mouthwatering resiny, citrusy up-front flavor burst is known as the "essence of the hop" and is balanced perfectly by a creamy malt backbone. For 10 years, the outpouring of appreciation for this unique IPA has been surreal, and we're grateful that our vision remains one of the most beloved Blue Point brews--and elixir of dreams. --Mark & Pete. see more...

Nicole M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Hoptical Illusion is one of the first IPAs I ever tried, several years ago. It was love at first sight! Blue Point really has crafted some fine beers over the years, and this one is my favorite!
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I've tried it and it's not my cup of tea. I've seen it a lot at happy hour and parties, but wouldn't drink it often.
Summer B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Worth the money! Delicious and is very strong. I love the Blueberry too! Please don't change a thing Amhieser
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m so excited that you will let her have fun at her friends birthday cake boy and cake and birthday
Alyssa C.
Deland, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good beer, but not something I would want to drink a lot. Very hoppy taste, not good for beginners.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
I've had this beer at parties before, it's good... however, it one of those beers where I would continue to drink it because it goes down so easily. I would recommend it to anyone to new to beer!