BY BLUE POINT BREWING COMPANY

Blue Point Brewing Company. A total commitment to freshness and flavor. see more...

Luana F.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
Good flavor, good lager.
Light and good to drink with a salad or a not spice food.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
I absolutely love toasted lager. It's delicious! Better on tap, but still good in the bottle if you cant find the draft.
Dasha H.
Dasha H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Happy Hour Expert
I love Blue Point! I've only tried their Toasted Lager once, only because I prefer the Blueberry over any other flavors. It is smooth to taste. Definitely worth a try to any beer lover, snob, or adventurous soul.
So, take it from me, it really is worth a try.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
This is a good beer. I am not much of a drinker but I do enjoy beer. This was a nice tasting beer. Blue Point Brewing makes awesome beer!
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
This beer used to be one of my favorites, but since they got bought out my the owners of Budweiser, the quality of there beer has definitely suffered.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This is an awesome beer. One of my favorites!! I love pretty much anything from the Blue Point Brewing Company!!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Blue Point! what a great brewing company - My favorite of theirs in the Blue Point Blueberry, but if i cant find that one i will purchase this Toasted Lager. It has great flavor, but it isnt too overpowering.