Blue Point Brewing Company® Blueberry Ale 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kate M.Blue Point Brewing Company® Blueberry Ale 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kate M.

BY BLUE POINT BREWING COMPANY

A delicious golden beer with natural flavors added. see more...

• This looks really good and I saw it on TV the other day I'm curio...2 Answers
  • Where is this beer found in the US?5 Answers
  • How does everyone think this beer tastes?1 Answers
Emily M.
Shreveport, LA
This is without a doubt my favorite beer of all time. I have yet to find a beer that has a blueberry taste that is this delicious. It isn’t too sweet and you can still taste the blueberries. Every time I go back to LI I pick up a case to bring back home with me.
Marina G.
Merrick, NY
This is my favorite beer ever. It’s a little sweet, no IPA. It’s good on all the four seasons, and it’s not that alcoholic strong. On top of that, visiting the Blue Point Brewery is a really nice plus.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I am not a fan of flavored beer but this blueberry L makes me change my mind from the first time I've ever tried it I have never stopped purchasing it we love it in our home and we love to share it with friends and family
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
I just recently started trying different beer with fruit flavors. My first few were apple blends and I loved them. Now I branched out to other flavors and discovered this blueberry flavor. Delicious! If you like the fruity flavors and aftertastes, try this beer.
Jessica Z.
Tiffin, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blueberry beer is one of my new favorite things! While it still has a slight beer taste, the fruity, sweet taste makes it easy to drink if you're not used to it. It did meet my expectations and I will drink it again and recommend this beer to others!
Kate M.
This beer is seriously so delicious and refreshing! It's sweet but not too overwhelming, it has a slight blueberry aftertaste and is seriously so good. One of my favorites from Blue Point!
Summer B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Blue Point Blueberry Ale. It tastes great and is high in alcohol content. That means you get buzzed quicker so u don't drink as much. The best is from the brewery or the tap.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I had this last night at a local bar- it was so light and refreshing. The blueberry taste was not overpowering and it had a crisp finish!
christina p.
brooklyn , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
one of my favorite beers great flavor perfect for summer days Blue Point Brewing Company® Blueberry Ale 12 fl. oz. Bottle
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my first time trying this product. I loved it. It wasn't too strong but tasted great. I would buy it again.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
Where is this beer found in the US?
Paula E.
NC
This looks really good and I saw it on TV the other day I'm curious to find out what others are saying about this. Very curious to see how the blueberry flavor is in this
Jacob M.
Mira Loma, CA
How does everyone think this beer tastes?