Blue Plate Real Mayonnaise, 16 fl oz uploaded by Dixie C.Blue Plate Real Mayonnaise, 16 fl oz uploaded by Stacy P.

BY BLUE PLATE

Quality since 1927 Kosher see more...

Dixie C.
Anniston, AL
I use this Blue plate mayo in all kinds of recepies. Blue Plates not only for sandwiches. But evreyone always wants my cream potatoes at evrey family gathering and adding just 3 or 4 tablespoons has them craving more. I highly recommend this mayonaisse to all my friends and family. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Emily P.
Madisonville, LA
I LOVE THIS MAYO! Growing up in New Orleans, this is all my family bought. I have tried other mayo because I have family elsewhere but I will remain fiercely loyal to Blue Plate.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Mayonnaise is such a personal thing but I just have to say that this is the best mayonnaise ever made. I grew up eating this and when I first moved to Texas at 40 years old they didn't have it and I was just mortified, I didn't know what I was going to do. So every trip back home I would load up with five or six jars of it to bring back to Texas so that I could eat a sandwich. It's just that good. It's creamy, not overly lemon tasting like some of the mayonnaise out there, I'm looking at you Kraft, and it's not as expensive as many others. You got to get you some!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 16 fl oz; 1 pt; 473 ml, Real Mayonnaise more...
I don’t personally eat mayonnaise but my husband LOVES it and this is the only kind he eats. My mom is actually the same way...Blue Plate only. We always have one in the fridge, a backup in the pantry and even a travel sized one for our camper!
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
This is the all time best mayo I've ever had. I'm unsure if they sell it everywhere or just here in the South. But I know that I have been unable to find it in California and Texas. I grew up with my mom buy this mayonnaise and no other mayo compares. It's the perfect taste and goes great on sandwiches, burgers, or mixed up in chicken salad.
Savannah m.
Hampton, GA
Love this stuff! Used it in a few of my holiday recipes this thanksgiving. Deviled eggs, secret sauce and bunch more! I like the taste and the after taste isn't nasty like other mayos I've used not too sweet but a perfect blend!
Madison B.
Rayne, LA
You can only find this in southern parts of the U.S. and it is seriously the tastiest. I would get it specially shipped if I would have to!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I'm a country girl and I love mayonnaise. This is the BEST mayonnaise out there. Reasonably priced and tastes GREAT!
Shawn T.
Slidell, LA
The best mayo around. Creamy, with just the right balance of sweet and tangy flavor. Blue Plate is all I use.
Jer S.
Review for: Real Mayonnaise more...
Best mayonnaise! I love this product and highly recommend it for use in sandwiches and other recipes.
Savannah m.
Hampton, GA
What are Good recipe ideas for blue plate? Other than deviled eggs and sandwhiches?
Heather P.
Montrose, AR
Does anyone know How fresh this tastes?