Blue Plate Real Mayonnaise, 16 fl oz uploaded by Stacy P.Blue Plate Real Mayonnaise, 16 fl oz uploaded by Dixie C.

BY BLUE PLATE #50 in Mayonnaise

Quality since 1927 Kosher see more...

• What are Good recipe ideas for blue plate? Other than deviled egg...1 Answers
Dixie C.
Anniston, AL
I use this Blue plate mayo in all kinds of recepies. Blue Plates not only for sandwiches. But evreyone always wants my cream potatoes at evrey family gathering and adding just 3 or 4 tablespoons has them craving more. I highly recommend this mayonaisse to all my friends and family. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Mayonnaise is such a personal thing but I just have to say that this is the best mayonnaise ever made. I grew up eating this and when I first moved to Texas at 40 years old they didn't have it and I was just mortified, I didn't know what I was going to do. So every trip back home I would load up with five or six jars of it to bring back to Texas so that I could eat a sandwich. It's just that good. It's creamy, not overly lemon tasting like some of the mayonnaise out there, I'm looking at you Kraft, and it's not as expensive as many others. You got to get you some!
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
This is the all time best mayo I've ever had. I'm unsure if they sell it everywhere or just here in the South. But I know that I have been unable to find it in California and Texas. I grew up with my mom buy this mayonnaise and no other mayo compares. It's the perfect taste and goes great on sandwiches, burgers, or mixed up in chicken salad.
Savannah k.
Love this stuff! Used it in a few of my holiday recipes this thanksgiving. Deviled eggs, secret sauce and bunch more! I like the taste and the after taste isn't nasty like other mayos I've used not too sweet but a perfect blend!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I'm a country girl and I love mayonnaise. This is the BEST mayonnaise out there. Reasonably priced and tastes GREAT!
Darcy H.
Metairie, LA
Blue plate is a staple in our house. Wouldn't use any other brand of mayonnaise.
Amber P.
So I've used this for very long time my family used it before I was born. This is the best mayonnaise on the face of the planet it's light but not to like it's rainy but not too crazy I like a little bit of mayonnaise in this maze give me a little bit of me and doesn't give me a whole bunch but if you want my whole bunch I can give you a whole bunch you can have it anyway. I would say on a scale of 1 to 10 this is probably a 10 I will not try any other Manes that this mayonnaise my family will not eat any other mayonnaise but this mayonnaise it's not because it's cheap because really expensive considering how much my nieces went up where I live but overall the price and the taste evens out.
Savannah k.
What are Good recipe ideas for blue plate? Other than deviled eggs and sandwhiches?