Blue Plate Real Mayonnaise

Quality since 1927 Kosher

Does anyone know How fresh this tastes?
What are Good recipe ideas for blue plate? Other than deviled eggs and sandwhiches?
Start your review of Blue Plate Real Mayonnaise!
How would you rate this product?
Cartersville, GA
What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's a classic. If you think mayonnaise, most people think Blue Plate and that's not for no reason.
Organic, Low Carb
Norco, LA
The only mayo you ever need. The best texture and nothing extra added. Great taste and consistency. Other mayos will feel insufficient around it.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I have certain recipes that I will only use blue plate mayonnaise in, no other mayonnaise can do! Definitely my favorite for a signature dish
Carthage, MS
The only mayonnaise I buy is blue plate. Good value with good flavor! I do like it better in the squeeze bottle more, but still great flavor!
Houma
This eBlue Plate Real Mayonnaise is the only mayonnaise that my family and I use. No other one compares to the taste of this one.
Norfolk, VA
You can only find this in southern parts of the U.S. and it is seriously the tastiest. I would get it specially shipped if I would have to!
Bloomburg, Texas
This is my 2nd favorite brand! It's not as pricey as some of the others and tastes just as good or better than the more expensive brands!
Friendswood , TX
THE beat mayo there is. I use it for everything, including but not limited to, sandwiches, tuna salad, egg salad, and many other things.
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Pensacola , FL
Always a great deal and works well. Great for sandwiches or potato salad or tuna salad. Great mayo at a great price. You cant beat that.
Rome
Love love love my blue plate mayonnaise! It has just the right amount of tasty ness! I always try to stock up on it when it’s on sale!