GroceryPantryBlue Plate
blue plate light mayonnaise with olive oil

blue plate® light mayonnaise with olive oil

by Blue Plate

We still make Blue Plate® Mayonnaise the same way we started making it in 1927--with only the highest quality ingredients. That’s why Blue Plate has become a delicious tradition in so many homes. Blue Plate Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil is perfect for salad, sandwiches and all your favorite recipes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of blue plate® light mayonnaise with olive oil !
Cassie D.
Mount Olive, MS
Blue plate is my favorite! The olive oil taste way better than the original blue plate. I definitely recommend for anyone that does cook outs or loves to eat sandwiches.
Jessica  B.
Pensacola, FL
This is nice. It's got a little olive oil in it which adds a little something something to it. The price on blue plate is always good and reasonable and the packing is sturdy and good.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Blue Plate is my favorite mayonnaise brand. It actually has a taste to it, unlike others I've tried. It's the only brand of mayo I buy. This version with Olive Oil is pretty good.
Jose M.
longview, TX
Man if you want you want a better sandwich get the olive oil mayonnaise it’s really good it’s not low fattening and I love every time I eat this it reminds me when I was a kid I highly recommend this product next time you go to grocery store
Meagan P.
Bogalusa, LA
This is the mayo I buy and I have gotten the majority of my family to eat. It is healthier then most and just has an amazing flavor!
Alberto  G.
Carson City, NV
incredible sauce perfect for French fries for a perfect pizza accompaniment is at a very good price and quality assured
Candyce C.
Center Point, AL
I actually really like this better than the original. It actually makes great salads especially those prepackaged flavored chicken and tuna pouches.
Adrinne D.
Perkinston, MS
Honestly it’s not as great as original Blue Plate, but rating it feels healthier than the original. I feel like I can taste the olive oil, so I only use a light covering on my sandwich. I’ll stick with the Original Blue Plate Mayo.
Maggie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
My go to mayonnaise and much better than the leading brands. I like that it is light and made with olive oil.
Marlie S.
Lake Arthur, LA
Not mayonnaise I will buy. I can’t stomach the taste of any other brands. This one is no too sour.

Looking for your answer?