Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment

by Perricone MD

Shop Perricone Md Blue Plasma Cleansing Face Treatment at Bluemercury. Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment is a no-rinse formula that deeply cleanses makeup and skin-aging debris as it gently exfoliates a

Has anyone tried this? Is it similar to micellar water? What is the best time of the day to use it?
Between Bioderma and this product which one do you prefer?
Has anyone tried this product? I want to try it but not sure if it’s worth the money. [product:perricone-md-blue-plasma-cleansing-treatment]
Start your review of Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment!
Product Highlights
...fails to please and this is no exception! Great for ANY skin type, even sensitive!in reviews
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok, so all Perricone Products are pricey but this is worth it! I bought a bottle for the first time and it can replace my cleanser, toner and makeup remover! It works really well! It's great for lazy days too because all you have to do is put some on a cotton ball an swipe in across your face. No rinsing and your skin feels and looks great.
Purchased at: Sephora
Bought this online and was initially a little taken aback by the size - it seemed a little small for the price - but I quickly realized that a little goes a long way with this product, so it ended up working out. I kept this on my nightstand for those lazy nights when I couldn’t be bothered to wash my face, and was always pleasantly surprised at how good of a job it did at removing my makeup and hydrating my skin. Usually when I use makeup wipes to take off my face on these lazy nights, I end up breaking out later during the week, but with this, I never did. There were even some nights that I didn’t even moisturize my face after using this and I still looked fine the next morning. Impressive.
Brunswick, OH
Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Roshelle F.
They discontinued this cleanser. 😢. I still have a bottle left. I do not use this as a cleanser. I use it as a toner before the rest of my perricone system. It has a serum like texture and stays on your skin like a treatment. I use it daily and love it. I’m sad it’s gone. The replacement for this does not have the same ingredients so I am not sure if I will purchase it.
Auburn Hills, MI
I use this product over my Thyers in the winter because it gets unbearable in Michigan. It adds hydration and acne prevention to my face without a. Drying it out more, or b. Making it greasy. It’s a great product.
My skin gets dry patches but this exfoliates so well and removes them instantly. One bottle will also last you a very long time.
Michigan City , IN
This product is expensive for a cleanser. But I don't mind cause its the best I've ever used. Takes my makeup right off, NO stinging of the eyes. One swipe and ita gone! This is a game changer when it comes to a cleaner and makeup/eye makeup remove in one.
My friend recommended this toner for me to try because this was her holy grail product. I was hesitant at first since it's pricier than my usual toner. But I gave it a shot. I love it! It acts as a makeup remover at night if I'm lazy to wash my face. But it is a great toner that gets all the extra oil and dirt out of my pores. It really gets everything off of my skin way different then the basic toners I'm used to. I highly recommend!
Atlanta, GA
Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment uploaded by Calley A.
This product is great! I have oily skin and use this after exfoliating/cleansing my skin. It is moderately pricey, but well worth it. It does not strip my skin of important oils and moisture, leaving my skin glowing and fresh looking, yet not greasy or slick. My face is remaining clear and nice!
Pinehurst, NC
Love this product! After I exfoliate and wash my face I use this with a cotton pad and it adds a gentle oil to my face and pulls out extra dirt and dead skin then when I add moisturizer on top my face feels so much more amazing then just washing and moisturizing. Would recommend to everyone!
Natick, MA
This is one of the best products I own. It's like miceller water, but so much better! It cleans every inch of your face and tightens pores. This is my second bottle and I'll never go back.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Antioch, CA
il y a 2 ans
Ellenor A. il y a un an
Yes! This is a total staple for me. Its my fave cleanser. Removes makeup pretty well although I tend to remove makeup first and then go over it with this. It leaves such a nice soft feeling on the skin that I dont even need to tone or moisturize after, so yes, worth it for me for sure!