BY BLUE PEARL INCENSE

Essentail Oil of Champa with a Dolce Honey Flourish. see more...

Dianna C.
I am not a huge fan of blue pearl incense. The golden champs specifically seems like they are trying to hard to be like nag champa. The sticks don't always burn well and I feel like the scents could be more orignal. I will continue to use nag champa for my incense needs.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
Blue pearl is another of my favorite incense brands! You can tell the extra time and care that goes into the quality of this incense, and believe me, when you light it, it will show. A little higher priced by comparison, but well worth the additional cost!
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
I love this incense so much. It smells great!! I bought it at ulta or Sephora a couple of months ago and it has held up. It's very long lasting and I use it almost every day. I definitely recommend this product
Yisel A.
Spa material! So relaxing and smells absolutely amazing! Can't stress enough! I love it! Would highly recommend!
Kaitlin W.
edgewater, FL
These are the best in sense I've never used something as good as this before relaxes you perfectly.
Kat G.
Willis, MI
I love these incense. They smell so good and help calm the stress in any room. Would recommend
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
Very relaxing! My best purchase of the last month. Everybody should try it! I recommend it.
DellyMaria D.
Lima,Perú
A mi me encant este producto #blue #pearl #golden #champa #blue en esta presentación de 10 gramos.
Tania S.
One of my favourite brands and I keep on using it and using it, it's so amazing, worth every penny!
Andressa M.