NoBrand
Blue Owl Kitchen /bath Apple Scented Hand Soap Pump 10 Oz Brand

Blue Owl Kitchen /bath Apple Scented Hand Soap Pump 10 Oz. Brand

by NoBrand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Owl Kitchen /bath Apple Scented Hand Soap Pump 10 Oz. Brand!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,605 reviews
Blue Owl Kitchen /bath Apple Scented Hand Soap Pump 10 Oz. Brand uploaded by Jacqueline P.
This owl soap in apple scent is awesome! The container is super cute and reusable to put another soap in once you’re finished with it. The apple scent is fresh and succulent without being overwhelmingly so. For $1 it’s a great deal!
Cearia C.
Shaker Hts, OH
Omg I love this product and I would def tell all my friends. It is super cute and it fit right in with my house. I wish I could find more of them for the price of nothing. Dont know if it any other scents available but the one I have is perfect. Great fro gift or just to have in house for fun.

Looking for your answer?