Blue Orange Usa BOG00410 Spot It Game uploaded by Emma S.

BY BLUE ORANGE USA

Truly Amazing. There is always one, and only one, matching symbol between any 2 cards in this game. Spot it and you win. There are only 8 symbols on each card, but 2 matching symbols may be different sizes. This challenge increases as new cards are quickly revealed in this fast-paced game. Spot it contains four fast, challenging mini-party games in which all players play simultaneously. The Tower, The Well, The Hot Potato, and The Poisoned Gift can be played in any order, or you can just play your favorites. The bottom line is, have fun. Designed for all ages and packaged in a travel-size tin, Spot it. has colorful, appealing symbols on high-quality, glossy card stock. With fast action and endless fun, this unique card game is sure to be a splash at your next party and to become a family favorite. Spot it develops visual perception and matching skills. It supports quick mental processing and sharpens cognitive skills in a fun atmosphere. The symbols are universal and easy to remember but the variety of imagery will challenge any eye. For 2-8 players Takes 10-20 minute to play Contents: 55 cards and illustrated rules Travel size Recommended ages: 6 years & up About Blue Orange Games Thierry Denoual and Julien Mayot founded Blue Orange Games in 2000, naming it after the Paul Eluard surrealist poem, "The Earth is Blue like an Orange." Blue Orange Games is committed to planting two trees for every one tree used in the creation of their games. They partner with Pur Projet to calculate and offset the carbon footprint of their annual road trip, planting additional trees in the Amazon. In 2007 they became the proud first recipient of Dr. Toy's Green Company Award. Looking towards the future and with an eye for constant improvement, Blue Orange is steadfast in their mission to bring HOT Games to a COOL Planet. Blue Orange Games is based in San Francisco. see more...

Blue Orange Usa BOG00410 Spot It Game
This game is so fun and easy to take along. Great for ages toddlers and up. We play this as a matching game with the toddlers in our family and see who can find the match first. So great tool for that age range. Then for the teens and adults, it gets super competitive and so much fun because it can go really fast. Total people pleasing game, great one to get people to put down their phones! Give it a try for sure!
Dina S.
Great game to teach visual perceptual and visual motor skills to kids and adults alike. I like the round cards and the cool can they come in. I have played this game for years now and have a different experience each time we pull them out. Buy your kids some..you may even enjoy.
Brittany C.
My 5 year old absolutely loves this game! So much fun and it's amazing how no matter what two cards you put together, there's always one match! We play it over and over again :)
Breana P.
"Spot It!" is a family favorite in my household. It includes 4 different ways to play the game using the picture cards, and all games are fairly simple to learn. You can play with as many or as little people as you'd like, which makes for a great party game. The game is sort of like a matchup race, so littler kids can also join the fun! It is also convenient to be in such a small tin container, as you can carry it anywhere easily in the go. Overall, a very fun and solid game!
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
We love spot it!! We have a few versions of this game and it never gets old, even for adults. Similar to soap hack, but with shapes, it's a great way to build up working memory in kids and yet also have a fun time laughing and trying to call out a match before someone else does. I love this game.
Shannon C.
A friend of mine brought this to a group hang out time. I was expecting it to be boring because it looks like a little kid game (which it would be great for kids as well) but i was surprised by how much fun we had playing it. It does get a little boring quicker than some other games, but it is a good way to laugh with friends.
Rachel D.
This is my all-time favorite game! It is perfect to play with my group of friends. We are always laughing like crazy while we play it! It pays for itself too because there are 5 games with one small set of cards. Easy to store, easy to learn how to play.
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
This is a good game to play with the family. You have to be fast to get the cards. The kids even love playing it. Because it teaches them to look for stuff that looks the same.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
This is so much fun and the Tin is small so it's easy to bring places. The games are simple yet exciting and you can play more than one game.
Rachel M.
Stoystown, PA
This game is awesome! It's small enough to fit in your purse. It's a fun quick game that you can whip out almost anywhere
Erin P.
London, ON
I have been eyeing this up everytime i go to walmart. My 4 and 6 yr old move playing gsmes, do you think theyd enjoy this? Can we take it on the go to play when were out running arrands on the city bus?
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
I have been looking for a good game for my toddler is this one easy enough for ages 3-5? It seems simple enough. We like games so I want my kids to start getting quick and understanding strategy. Is spot it a game for us?