BY BLUE ORANGE

The brilliant Dr. Eureka has important experiments for you to complete! Pick a challenge card, 3 test tubes and 6 colorful balls to solve his scientific formula. Carefully move your materials from tube to tube without dropping them, and position them as illustrated on the challenge card. This brainteasing party game can be played solitarily or competitively. The high quality components and the creative concept make it a challenging game for the whole family. The Blue Orange Dr. Eureka Party Game: Game play about 15 minutes Age 6 and up 2-4 Players see more...

Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
My son loves this game. It makes him think about how to make the patterns. Only thing I wish it had more cards with more patterns for 2 players instead of just the same 3 tubes, maybe some with 4 or 5 tubes.
Jawad H.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.