BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Brennah L.
Edmond , OK
My boyfriend bought me some beautiful stuff from here. For my birthday he got me this beautiful topaz ring. It didn't fit but the company was awesome about switching it for the correct size. It was one of my favorite things I've ever gotten.
Erin R.
Bought my wedding band here. Quality is excellent; pave diamonds remained intact even through an accident that damaged my (store bought) engagement ring.
Natalie G.
Calgary, AB
My husband purchased my engagement diamond through blue nile and had a custom setting made for it. The ring was appraised at 3 times what he paid for it. Their prices and quality cannot be beat! Many of our friends and family have used them over the years since our great experience!
Wendy M.
My engagement ring/wedding ring was purchased from Blue Nile. I adore this ring! The photo does this ring no justice. I get so many compliments about how beautiful it is. My birthstone is sapphire, so this ring was perfect for me. It didn't break my husband's bank account so that was a major plus. The quality is excellent. I've had zero issues with loose stones.
Theresa W.
Fort Collins, CO
My fiance got my engagement ring from Blue Nile and I love it. He loved building the ring and I love the style he chose. Free cleaning forever and they even check the diamond for any facet issues.
Kristen L.
McKinney, TX
My husband bought my engagement ring and our wedding rings from Blue Nile online. I am so in love our rings, and would recommend shopping here to anyone! They have an excellent return policy and all of the information needed in order to make such an important decision. You cannot beat the prices they have for their diamonds. If you were to go to a local jeweler, you'll pay at least 1/3rd more for the same exact diamond/ring. Do yourself a favor and go to Blue Nile instead!
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
This is where my husband bought my engagement ring from. I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great.