BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
My engagement ring and both our wedding rings are from Blue Nile. Amazing quality, amazing prices, and amazing service. Our rings are amazing clarity, cut and quality and I'd honestly never go anywhere else.
Abby J.
I go to this site all the time to search for unique engagement rings to not so subtly show my boyfriend lol. I also love that their diamonds are conflict free
VE-0145707Daniela h.
Hermosa joyería de muy alta calidad y bellos diseños lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados excelente
Ludmila M.
Puerto San Julián
Me compré un collar igual al de una foto es el azul me encanto la primera vez que lo ví ,es hermosos!
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Purchased my husbands wedding band on here. I was nervous about buying a play in ring over 1k online without seeing it in person. But upon arrival, I was pleasantly surprised. Shipping was fast and the product was immaculate! Now, I'm sending hints to my husband on some diamond earrings and necklaces offered on their site!
Oksana D.
1,705 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I bought two pairs of earrings from here. While they were very beautiful, they did become dark quick. And the prices are a little overpriced.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I'm so happy that my engagement ring is from Blue Nike! It looks magnificent and it's been built by my husband who knows me the best. We always recommend it to our friends who've been asking about our thoughts on fine jewelry stores.
Mary R.
I purchased my Husband's wedding ring from Blue Nile, and we have been very satisfied with it! He loved that he was able to choose from many styles and materials so he was able to get exactly what he wanted. The ring has held up beautifully so far and he finds it very comfortable.
D H.
Rochester, NY
The quality of the diamond for the price is exceptional. I don't understand why anyone would buy diamonds anywhere else. The shipping takes a while, especially if you are selecting a diamond and mount it on the setting. Amazing quality.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I learned a thing or two about diamonds while searching for my engagement ring. Info is great and I love that you pay less for the stone you want. And then separately for a setting!