BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Juliette S.
Memphis, TN
I love their jewelry. I have a few pieces and I wear most of it every day. They have great prices and great sales and the jewelry lasts forever.
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
My bf got me a promise ring from here and it's amazing, something small & simple but seriously amazing love it
Wendy G.
Milton, FL
It's been quite a few years since I have purchased anything from Blue Nile. I received a gift certificate from here and used it to purchase a very pretty necklace. After I wore it a few times, the silver started rubbing off. I contacted them and they said something about the rhodium plating getting damaged by perfume or body lotions. They replaced it for me and the replacement is perfect and still looks brand new. Excellent company with excellent customer service.
Mary R.
I purchased my Husband's wedding ring from Blue Nile, and we have been very satisfied with it! He loved that he was able to choose from many styles and materials so he was able to get exactly what he wanted. The ring has held up beautifully so far and he finds it very comfortable.
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
I loved being able to build a ring online and that the quality of the diamond is explained. I don't like that the settings aren't more customizable. I wanted a sapphire instead of a diamond in my engagement ring and couldn't do that here, however they do have an Amazing section of other jewelry and I purchased a set of diamond earrings.
Tatijana T.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Not sure what this is or is about but I am sure to check this item out (((:
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Absolutely in love with Blue Nile! Their engagement ring collection is my favorite by far. They are so unique and beautiful. I love the halos they have to offer.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
My husband and I bought my engagement ring here. I love shopping for diamonds using the parameters on their app. It makes it super easy to get the best quality diamond for the price.

I have bought a lot of other jewelry from here and have been happy with all of it. Great customer service too. I once had a package of Christmas gifts delivered to / stolen by the apartment below me they shipped out a replacement free of charge.
Katie J.
Marion , IN
I love blue Nile! I love that you can customize your own engagement ring and pick the exact diamond! the jewelry is gorgeous and great prices!
Aida T.
A special gift for a special occasion and a special person in your life. we got our rings to celebrate our love and friendship. eve penny we spend was worth it .