BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Carmen-Andreea L.
Craiova
I don't like this brand at all! I feel like they're waaaaay too expensive for the models and the quality in them! I'm not saying that they are not good quality, they are but not for that goddamn price!
Daila I.
Salt Lake City, UT
Blue nile is the most horrible company to deal with, their customer service is very poor, everybody says a different thing, no consistency with what they say, please… if you can, don’t ever deal with them.
Absolutely avoid Blue Nile. The "savings" at bluenile.com are accompanied by an incredibly bad service model. I ordered an engagement ring with a designer style, but Blue Nile, or whoever does the jewelry work for them, shipped unfinished with resizing tool marks. I could not get a clear answer from Blue Nile what this is all about until after the engagement. Eventually, Blue Nile told me they only stock “few ring sizes and have to resize most rings” to fit individual orders, sending a hack job with tool marks. I had to proceed with my engagement proposal with an unfinished ring in front of all my friends and family, it was very stressful to say the least. Blue Nile told me it will be about a month lead time before the ring can be exchanged, you joking right? I am basically taking it to the trusted local jeweler to let them finish her ring on my own. Having to send an item this expensive back and forth over FedEx is just absolutely insane. I found their “savings” only slightly better than Tiffany, I really wish now I would have gone with a Tiffany ring instead - they are the same price and superior service. This is my brief and only experience with this company. Guys, save yourself the trouble of Blue Nile, it may look like a prudent engagement ring option, but it isn’t, go with others like Tiffany or anyone else. I am posting this review for your benefit and I don’t have any personal agenda against Blue Nile or diamonds they sell, it’s just their service model is flawed and you need to know this before you order!
Amanda M.
Terrible customer service. They didn't help me find what I was looking for and I don't like that I couldn't see the diamond before having to purchase. I won't likely be shopping here. I will be looking at other sites like James Allen or Ritani with the previews that are free and I can see the diamond before even having to buy it.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I wanted a custom ring and when I emailed them they were not willing to make a ring with the stone I wanted. They said the stone wouldn't hold up and it would be a waste. I have not looked at their site since. I went to a local jeweler and they did my custom piece. I was very disappointed with blue Nile
Ludmila M.
Puerto San Julián
Me compré un collar igual al de una foto es el azul me encanto la primera vez que lo ví ,es hermosos!
Lacey L.
First let me say yes buying your ring online does save you money BUT when you read into the details it is not worth it. They only offer free resizing for a year then you have to pay to have it resized and if you chose white gold you then have to pay to get it rhodium dipped and many jewelry stores will not touch a blue Nile ring because it then brakes the blue Nile warranty. I personally feel for large purchases like engagement rings you should see and be able to hold in your hand what you will be buying and giving to the love of your life.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I highly recommend this brand. It is super expensive but it is well worth it
Joanna F.
I have purchased items from them twice. They were shipped fast. I later found the same items on Amazon for cheaper.
Fareena H.
Avenel, NJ
Very recommendable brand to any and everyone. Has something for everyone different taste