BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Juliette S.
Memphis, TN
I love their jewelry. I have a few pieces and I wear most of it every day. They have great prices and great sales and the jewelry lasts forever.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
My engagement ring and both our wedding rings are from Blue Nile. Amazing quality, amazing prices, and amazing service. Our rings are amazing clarity, cut and quality and I'd honestly never go anywhere else.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I'm so happy that my engagement ring is from Blue Nike! It looks magnificent and it's been built by my husband who knows me the best. We always recommend it to our friends who've been asking about our thoughts on fine jewelry stores.
Mary R.
I purchased my Husband's wedding ring from Blue Nile, and we have been very satisfied with it! He loved that he was able to choose from many styles and materials so he was able to get exactly what he wanted. The ring has held up beautifully so far and he finds it very comfortable.
Julia A.
Mequon, WI
Prices are great, you can select the diamond cut, class, grade, without the markup of a jewelry store!
carey b.
Prices are good and their products are made well.Great place to buy a gift too.
Melissa H.
Auburn, IL
I got a pair of 7mm pearl earrings from this company. They are 14k white gold and the pearls are beautiful. I couldn't be happier with them!
Tiffany G.
This company carries a lot of beautiful pieces for a variety of occasions. I love their bridal jewelry. Reasonable prices too.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Very high prices but absolutely stunning jewelry. I recently got married and when shopping for rings I visited this site.
Blue Nile is the best! Love this brand! Amazing stuff, really fashionable and really good quality :-)