BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Absolutely in love with Blue Nile! Their engagement ring collection is my favorite by far. They are so unique and beautiful. I love the halos they have to offer.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
I like the idea of Blue Nile, but struggle with actually buying anything from them. Especially with jewelry I like to hold the item and see it for myself before purchasing. That said, they have beautiful styles!
Charlissa R.
They have beautiful jewelry. I didn't like their selection but I felt like their pricing was a little high. However, I think you are getting a really nice product for not a bad price. If you are looking for something cheaper that is not an upstanding quality then you could go somewhere else.
Natalie d.
Rocklin, CA
My fiance decided to get my princess cut diamond from Blue Nile. It is nothing short of gorgeous and it was so much cheaper than buying in a brick and mortar store! I get so many compliments on my diamond.
Sarah H.
My fiancé got my ring from here and they were super helpful. He is stationed in Japan and they spent hours helping him find the perfect ring for me. He also bought me a necklace, bracelet and earring set for a ball and they are just perfect. I love their customer service and quality!
Kennie R.
A co-worker told me to try Bluenile when I was looking to purchase my daughter a pair of diamond studs. And that was the best decision I've made now that's one of my go to places to make jewelry purchases.
Carly M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love love love my Blue Nile engagement ring! I never looked up the price of my ring because I don't believe that was something I needed to know, but 5 years later and my ring is still beautiful to me!
Alyssa M.
San Diego, CA
Excellent quality jewelry at great prices. Their customer service is excellent as well. I have a pair of pearl earrings and also a lovely engagement ring. Can't say enough great things about this company.
Theresa W.
Fort Collins, CO
My fiance got my engagement ring from Blue Nile and I love it. He loved building the ring and I love the style he chose. Free cleaning forever and they even check the diamond for any facet issues.
Sarah S.
Spring HIll, FL
Love Blue Nile. My husband got my engagement ring and wedding band here over 5 yrs ago, I haven't had a problem with either one. I also got a gift from my mom here very unique ring and gorgeous!!