BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
SHABANA B.
Stockton, CA
I bought a diamond pendant from blue Nile few years back, they still look the same diamonds are sparkly metal didn't tarnish.. Their packaging is beautiful. Shipping was quick :)
Shelby N.
Lakeside, CA
1,010 reviews
They have beautiful diamonds and setting. Each band is beautifully crafted and made for the diamond of your dreams. I received a free ring sizer from blue Nile and it's come in handy as so many people in my life have gotten married or engaged
Tiffany Z.
Their customer service is wonderful. I contacted them when I was looking to do a custom ring, and they were very responsive and wonderful to deal with. I ended up buying the ring from a different vendor, and they were very understanding and did not give me any grief at all. I would recommend Blue Nile to anyone in the market for jewelry.
Christine A.
I bought my wedding band from them several years ago and have since sent it to be serviced with just as must ease as buying it. They're so easy to work with and provide wonderful customer service. Would definitely buy jewelry from them again.
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Blue Nile always has a great selection at fair prices. I bought a custom necklace from here and it was easy and simple to order. My mom also bought me a large peridot birthstone ring from here and I love it.
Laura B.
I got my engagement and wedding ring fro Blue Nile. It is a design by Monique Lhuillier. I love my rings !!! The quality of all Blue Nile jewelry can not be beat. The prices are fair and the staff are very helpful. I have many Blue Nile items. I have not been disappointed yet. I recommend them to all my friends and family.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Blue Nile can be a little hit or miss, depending on the product and the customer service. They have decent prices but I'd say it's worth going to a better know retailer.
Kerri C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My engagement ring came from blue Nile. The price for the quality stone was unmatched. My husband and I will only purchase from Blue Nile for future diamond purchases.
Patricia M.
Dover, MA
My husband bought me a gorgeous solitaire necklace from Blue Nile - it was the perfect retail option for him as he is always traveling for work - the online customer service made it easy for him to make me happy! LOVE THAT!!!
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
My engagement ring came from blue Nile. We couldn't be more happy worth the customer service, quality of the ring, and great value. They had a better selection than any of our local jewellers and the chain stores at the mall