BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Erin E.
I love Blue Nile! We ordered our wedding bands from there and they are high quality and unique. I still get compliments on my ring and how bright it shines. definitely worth it. They also have payment plans and credit cards to finance big purchases which is nice if you are on a budget.
haiits l.
Richland Hls, TX
My husband bought me my wedding ring and band from Blue Nile and I'm completely in love with it. I'm constantly staring at my ring and I always get tons of compliment. It's sparkly, beautiful design, and great quality. There's also an option for a monthly payment, you can't beat that!
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
I have Sapphire earrings from this place! I don't know how much they were since I got them as a gift but they're great I remember wearing them every day and they never infected my sensitive ears. Thumbs up
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
I am getting married in January but the ring is the thing, I can never make up my mind which one I want. This site seems to offer a huge variety. I would love to be considered to try any of these products. I would like to be able to show all my friends and family the amazing ring!
Sana A.
Fremont, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
You can get a great deal for engagement or wedding rings here. One of the best features is you can look at it and compare a lot of different designs and features of any of the products you want to buy.
Diana H.
My engagement ring is from Blue Nile and I absolutely love it! The diamond my husband selected is gorgeous and the setting is stunning! We've received wonderful service from them over the years on numerous purchases and everything I've purchased there has been great!
Sunia T.
Fairfax, VA
Blue Nile is excellent because you can pick the exact diamond and specs that you desire and not have to pay an additional fee for the name brand. They have something for every price point and make it so easy to custom design a ring for that special someone.
Natalie W.
Biloxi, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this website, I have got so many great things for them and I loved them all. If you are looking for nice jewelry, I would so go to this website. Be sure to sign up for email offers.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money. For everyday jewelry it's probably best to go somewhere else as their selection isn't very varying and their prices can be high.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
Blue Nile's quality lies in their more expensive pieces. Their lower end items are ok. Shipping is fantastic. I have both expensive and lower end items, I love the diamond jewelry.