BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
My engagement ring and our wedding bands came from Blue Nile. The site is easy to work and you can choose everything about the stone: clarity, size, and all. And build your ring exactly how you want. I definitely recommend this site and if I need anything else, I'll definitely go to Blue Nile first.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Blue Nile has been a #hit or #miss with me. The #price points vary and I think they are fairly #reasonable. The problem I have had is with #customer service. I've never had a positive experience when dealing with them.
Chasaty L.
Bossier City, LA
Great! I love the idea that you can customize your dream ring. I have spent alot of time on their website and the offer everything.....from the size, shape, clarity and customization of band. They also do engravings.
Gabrielle M.
My engagement ring came from here. I was nervous that my now husband was considering buying a diamond that neither of us had seen. I was blown away. The color is perfect the cut is perfect the customer service was perfect. Amazing
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great company with such beautiful jewelry! I've gotten several pieces and have always been thrilled. The jewelery also comes boxed very nicely. I do think the prices are slightly higher buy the quality is there.
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
I have heard nothing but good things about this brand, nice styles and reasonable prices. I cant say i have the best experience ever because i haven't shopped there but definitely will do whenever i need a gift.
Pragya G.
We have shopped here twice and had great experience each time. Once it was for the diamond for my engagement ring and recently my husband bought me another ring for our 5 year anniversary. We did not have any problems either time. And the diamond and the ring arrived safely and in a timely manner.
Ashley E.
Hampton, VA
As an Accredited Jewelry Professional I did not think that this idea would work. Who in their right mind would buy diamonds from a website for ridiculous prices! It was like buying a house online to me until it became my stores' biggest competition. Great price points and disclosure of quality.
Tara G.
OTTAWA, OH
I love this company. My husband bought my engagement ring from here. It's gorgeous and I'm constantly getting compliments on it nearly 7 years later. My sister in laws ring was also purchased here. Very pretty!
Stefanie B.
Modesto, CA
I purchased multiple Blue Nile necklaces and bracelets as party gifts at a large corporate event earlier this year. Not only were the pieces gorgeous and extremely well received, the customer service I received while shopping and ordering was exceptional! I would absolutely recommend Blue Nile.