BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Jenny B.
My go-to for fabulous gifts! I've spent anywhere from $40 to a few thousand on items from Blue Nile and they've always exceeded my expectations. You will find and quality! I love the fast shipping and the presentation is impeccable as everything comes in a neat blue box with the option of a printed message on a gift card. when I need a special gift, I trust Blue Nile for the occasion.
Ashley D.
Nice quality and reasonable price. I often see online deals around the holidays ((groupon and similar sites)) so there are deals to be had. I received a strand of silver and fresh water pearls as a gift for being the maid of honor in a wedding and I absolutely love it! The strand was perfect for the wedding and I wear it at least once a week to work.
Tania A.
Nazareth, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I actually purchased from Blue Nile and inexpensive but beautiful and classic arrow necklace the arrow is Goldtone however the chain is I believe 18 inches on a silver necklace the price was roughly $40 and it shipped very quick I love this necklace
Maria M.
My experience with this company has been great. The quality of the jewelry is exceptional and at reasonable prices. I'm always satisfy with their products and at affordable prices. Their shipping cost is affordable as well and they deliver fast.
Nicole D.
They don't have the exact kinds of styles I like for rings, BUT. They make finding diamonds and learning about them very fun and easy! I love, love, love the science and quality behind diamonds. I know a lot about them now thanks to this! And their "diamond chooser" is fun and interactive. You definitely learn a lot by being on their site!
D H.
Rochester, NY
The quality of the diamond for the price is exceptional. I don't understand why anyone would buy diamonds anywhere else. The shipping takes a while, especially if you are selecting a diamond and mount it on the setting. Amazing quality.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I'm so happy that my engagement ring is from Blue Nike! It looks magnificent and it's been built by my husband who knows me the best. We always recommend it to our friends who've been asking about our thoughts on fine jewelry stores.
Carla H.
My husband, then fiancé, gave me a Blue Nile platinum 2 karat diamond engagement ring. I love it! It sparkles even in the dark! So when we got married, I told him that I want a platinum wedding band too from Blue Nile. It looks great and I still wear them together. We also bought their jewelry cleaner and it makes my rings look new.
Zehra H.
My husband did not buy my ring from here, but we did seriously consider it. I read a million great reviews on their product, and the deals are so much better than brick and mortar stores. I will most definitely be purchasing from Blue Nile in the future.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Purchased my husbands wedding band on here. I was nervous about buying a play in ring over 1k online without seeing it in person. But upon arrival, I was pleasantly surprised. Shipping was fast and the product was immaculate! Now, I'm sending hints to my husband on some diamond earrings and necklaces offered on their site!