BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Kim R.
Maple Valley, WA
I have had nothing but great experiences with Blue Nile. I was hesitant to purchase online so I went to their stand alone store in Tyson's Corner mall. Their quality was so good there that I took a chance and purchased online. I was not disappointed and would purchase from them again at any time.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I wanted a custom ring and when I emailed them they were not willing to make a ring with the stone I wanted. They said the stone wouldn't hold up and it would be a waste. I have not looked at their site since. I went to a local jeweler and they did my custom piece. I was very disappointed with blue Nile
Lauren L.
My engagement ring and wedding band are gorgeous. When my now husband told me that he bought my ring online... I was a little skeptical. But I quickly learned the respect this company has in the world of jewelry. My set is beautiful and durable. I get compliments on my rings very often!
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
My engagement ring and wedding band both came from Blue Nile. I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.) Both have held up beautifully for almost 7 years now and I still get the occasional compliment on them.
Stefanie P.
I have not personally shopped here but two of my coworkers obtained their wedding rings via Blue Nile and both were very pretty. The quality seems nice. I just personally am not confident in purchasing a ring and not seeing the certification with my own eyes beforehand. I'd rather go to a store.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
My husband got my ring here and I'm very happy. When he first told me he got it online I thought it was kind of weird that he didn't want to see the quality first! But after visiting the site and reading reviews it's Definitely one of the best online places for wedding rings!
Stephanie N.
My finacee and now husband ordered my engagement ring from BlueNile and it was perfect. He got to weight which C he wanted to focus on which would lead him to the price range he was looking for. You can pick the range for any of the C's and they show you the ring before you purchase it online. In addition after you purchased said your ring will be displayed on the website.
Tiffany B.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Blue Nile jewelry are amazing. For a few of my birthdays my mother and grandmother would get me some things from here. My favorite item was my charm bracelet. It's beautiful and all the charms are made very well. I highly suggest buying jewelry from this place.
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
Perfect! I found the ring I loved online and my fiancé was able to build the ring to a tee! He picked out the diamond he wanted, ensured delivery to a local fed-ex and great price and quality! I am in love with my ring, it's a beauty! Very convenient for us too :)
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I get so many compliments on my engagement ring and wedding band. We didn't order them together, they were ordered six years apart.

They dazzle and sparkles just like when I received them. They clean up beautifully, comes with certification and appraisals--which makes getting your rings insured very easy!

Beautiful packaging and very competitive pricing. Also, the website will give you a lesson in what to look for in diamonds.

I recommend and send everyone to Blue Nile. Free shipping makes it amazing!!