BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Brennah L.
Edmond , OK
My boyfriend bought me some beautiful stuff from here. For my birthday he got me this beautiful topaz ring. It didn't fit but the company was awesome about switching it for the correct size. It was one of my favorite things I've ever gotten.
Emily s.
Nothing but rave reviews for Blue Nile! My husband and I purchased our wedding bands as well as my engagement ring from BN. They offer the highest quality diamonds in every setting you could imagine. No need to deal with flaky jewelers when you receive the straight facts from Blue Nile as well as exceptional customer service and free cleanings. Highly recommend!!
Ivette F.
Tallahassee , FL
Blue Nile is amazing. My husband bought my engagement ring via their site and it was a fabulous experience. He was able to put in his budget and the cut, clarity, carat, etc. and Blue Nile shows you what diamonds are available that meet your criteria. Then you can build your ring with the setting, band, etc. They mailed the ring to him via certified, priority mail. It arrived in a beautiful wood box with all its paperwork. My ring was perfect and my husband said the shopping experience was amazing!
Heather C.
Puyallup, WA
We bought my wedding ring through Blue Nile and it is beautiful. I am hard on jewelry and it has held up so well. The setting came loose after 8 1/2 years of abuse to my ring and I called, not sure what they would do, how much it would cost, etc. The customer service was so amazing. They set everything up for me to send it back, have the setting re-done, polish the metal, inspect the stone, all at no cost. They even said if they saw anything that I didn't they would have it fixed free of charge.
Sadie J.
I LOVE Blue Nile!! My engagement ring, wedding band, and my husband's wedding band are all from Blue Nile. I love that the materials are fair trade and slave-free (I refuse to buy or wear blood diamonds) and the quality is magnificent! Their customer support is amazing, and their selection is wonderful, too. I just can't say it enough - I love Blue Nile!!
Stephanie S.
The selection, prices and customer service at Blue Nile are top notch.

Spending large amounts of money on jewelry online can be quite worrisome and stressful, as you cannot see the items in person before taking the dive. Thankfully Blue Nile has great customer service and a wonderful return policy, in case you're not 100% satisfied when your items arrive.
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
I loved being able to build a ring online and that the quality of the diamond is explained. I don't like that the settings aren't more customizable. I wanted a sapphire instead of a diamond in my engagement ring and couldn't do that here, however they do have an Amazing section of other jewelry and I purchased a set of diamond earrings.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
My husband was directed to Blue Nile by a co-worker when shopping for my engagement ring. He loved the fact that he could build my ring just the way I wanted it & everything was so reasonably priced.
Before our wedding I went on & built my wedding band to match my engagement ring & it was so easy! The website is very informative & simple to maneuver through. I will never shop anywhere else for jewelry. I'm still in love with my wedding bands 6 years later.
Amanda M.
Terrible customer service. They didn't help me find what I was looking for and I don't like that I couldn't see the diamond before having to purchase. I won't likely be shopping here. I will be looking at other sites like James Allen or Ritani with the previews that are free and I can see the diamond before even having to buy it.
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
My husband purchase my ring from here my second ring the first one was my engagement ring but my second ring from the actual wedding band but I got on our anniversary at 2 year anniversary and I freaking love it and I don't know which location he actually went to I just know he went out of town he came back with the rink and with a cute little point for me and no my husband at the time you didn't have too much money so the jewelry is very affordable