BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Blue Nile offers an amazing range of jewelry for every budget. My 2.6ct oval cut engagement ring came from there and it is more fabulous than words can describe! (My jewelry from my first marriage was a Blue Nile product as well) Their customer service is also top notch. They laminate their GIA certificates, send ring sizers, incredibly fast shipping, and beautiful boxes. I have also purchased numerous other pieces from them that have never disappointed, including diamond, Morimoto pearls, precious stones, and sterling silver. They have a ton of cute, affordable jewelry for everyday wear! Highly recommend!
Kristen L.
McKinney, TX
My husband bought my engagement ring and our wedding rings from Blue Nile online. I am so in love our rings, and would recommend shopping here to anyone! They have an excellent return policy and all of the information needed in order to make such an important decision. You cannot beat the prices they have for their diamonds. If you were to go to a local jeweler, you'll pay at least 1/3rd more for the same exact diamond/ring. Do yourself a favor and go to Blue Nile instead!
Bruce L and Michelle C.
Manhattan, KS
I cannot say enough great things about this jeweler. They built my perfect engagement ring, based off the choices of setting and diamond my now husband had chosen. I have had my ring nearly 10 years now, and it is still as beautiful as the day he placed it on my hand. I have a lovely princess cut, cathedral setting engagement ring with a channel set princess cut wedding band. Both are white gold. And, an added plus...they appraised nearly $3,000 higher at a local jeweler(for insurance we had to have an appraisal).
Wendy G.
Milton, FL
It's been quite a few years since I have purchased anything from Blue Nile. I received a gift certificate from here and used it to purchase a very pretty necklace. After I wore it a few times, the silver started rubbing off. I contacted them and they said something about the rhodium plating getting damaged by perfume or body lotions. They replaced it for me and the replacement is perfect and still looks brand new. Excellent company with excellent customer service.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
My engagement ring came from Blue Nile, and it's a beauty. I do have a very flawless and expensive diamond...so of course that helps, however, it's quality is out of this world. I have a platinum band that is just as perfect. A friend of mine is a manger at a diamond store and she was blown away by my ring, she couldn't get enough of it. I already was in love with my ring, but knowing she approved was a big deal, she is a diamond snob. They have great customer service as well. My Fiance also bought me a pair of earrings from Blue Nile. My fiance researches everything to death...he is a genius at it and he loved this company as well.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino , CA
Blue Nile has an excellent selection of jewelry, at different price points, in every style you could imagine. They have great customer service, and offer really great deals throughout the year. My only gripe is that they tend to feature pictures that are of higher quality than the actual jewelry you receive when you order. I got a beautiful ruby ring from them, that while lovely and of good quality, really didn't look as nice as the picture of the same ring they have on the website. Think of it like you would a magazine. You know the pictures are doctored and photo edited. Expect something a bit more realistic when you order.
Wendy M.
My engagement ring/wedding ring was purchased from Blue Nile. I adore this ring! The photo does this ring no justice. I get so many compliments about how beautiful it is. My birthstone is sapphire, so this ring was perfect for me. It didn't break my husband's bank account so that was a major plus. The quality is excellent. I've had zero issues with loose stones.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
My husband and I bought my engagement ring here. I love shopping for diamonds using the parameters on their app. It makes it super easy to get the best quality diamond for the price.

I have bought a lot of other jewelry from here and have been happy with all of it. Great customer service too. I once had a package of Christmas gifts delivered to / stolen by the apartment below me they shipped out a replacement free of charge.
Lacey L.
First let me say yes buying your ring online does save you money BUT when you read into the details it is not worth it. They only offer free resizing for a year then you have to pay to have it resized and if you chose white gold you then have to pay to get it rhodium dipped and many jewelry stores will not touch a blue Nile ring because it then brakes the blue Nile warranty. I personally feel for large purchases like engagement rings you should see and be able to hold in your hand what you will be buying and giving to the love of your life.
Andrea S.
My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding band from blue Nile and the customer service was amazing! I had to have my rings custom made because my fingers are so small and the turn around time for them was great for custom work! I would not hesitate to use them in the future! Also I got my rigs appraised and they appraised for significantly more than my husband paid for them!