BY BLUE NILE

• On the website there is a sale section. Plus if you recei...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive ? What do they sell , is it just jewelr...6 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ?2 Answers
Blue Nile

Start your review of Blue Nile !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I loved being able to build a ring and show it to my now husband as a way to drop hints, and we got great deals on both (although he'll never tell me how much he spent on my engagement ring, he insists it was a great deal.)" in 19 reviews
  • "This is a place I'd go to for a big big purchase like an engagement or wedding band and be prepared to spend the money." in 7 reviews
  • "I'm skeptical of shopping online for high priced items but he liked how user friendly it was and the customer service was great." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me!" in 3 reviews
Ria M.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
I got a necklace as a gift from here, it was perfectly colored, the chain has held up wonderfully and hasn't broken. It was very exactly as described and worth the not very expensive price.
Katelyn T.
Tulsa , OK
Very great pricing and very great quality. This is definitely where my boyfriend will be buying my engagement ring. He has looked at all the pricing and this is definitely the best pick.
Kat M.
Blue Nile has phenomenal prices on jewelry due to the fact that they have no overhead costs normally associated with brick and mortar stores. You will not find a better deal. I have been absolutely thrilled with the pieces I have received from Blue Nile.
Brittany C.
Guuuuurllll, let me tell you! If I could afford this stuff, I'd be covered in it. My goal in life is to literally sparkle like diamonds and if I were rich they'd be blue Nile diamonds.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
My husband got me a beautiful ring from here years ago and it was a very simple process. I love the fact that the diamonds come certified, which makes it easier to get them insured. The ring he got me was too big and they resized it for me at no cost.
Sana K.
Palatine, IL
Love blue Nile! Very reasonable diamond rings if you're on a budget and it's amazing quality. Till this day I still get compliments on my ring because of how amazing the quality is!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
They have some of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry in this world! My aunt got her engagement ring here and it was simply perfect in every way and they are very courteous and fast!
f t.
Park Ridge, NJ
I have bought a few items from them and the prices are great. Even bought a groupon to use on the site which was very easy to use. Customer service was extremly helpful. Love the earings and everyone completes me one them when I wear them.
Bailey S.
Canton, GA
My now husband purchased my engagement ring from this website, and it is absolutely gorgeous! Not to mention the cost was quite affordable for what I received, AND we later found out it was worth about 2500 more than what we actually paid.
Analexis C.
My boyfriend gifted me a heart shaped locket from Blue Nile, and it is amazing quality. I truly do love it, and it has lasted through just about every event that I have done.