Samantha S.
Elkhorn, WI
My husband purchased my engagement ring several years ago from Blue Nile and the experience was fantastic. He was deployed at the time and was clueless when it came to the 4c's and asked me to pick out a handful of stones and send them to him. From those choices, he went and picked out a setting and the final stone. It showed up and he wasn't home yet and it was so hard to put away the box and not peek but I wanted to be surprised by som part of this engagement ring and was excited to see what setting he chose.

I still love my ring and get compliments on it. It is just a 6 prong round solitaire (I love classic looks) and the stone is slightly under 1ct.. We would shop from Blue Nile again without hesitation and we have recommended it to others as well.