Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
I recently got engaged in August and my now fiancé worked with Blue Nile for a month to build the perfect engagement ring for me! He has since given me the run down of everything he experienced and did (because he's proud of himself lol) and I'm very impressed with them. To get started using Blue Nile is an amazing idea because it allows your significant other to build a ring from scratch which is great because it makes it unique, shows how much they know you, and requires time and effort which makes it that much better. My fiancé is a perfectionist so he wanted to be very involved in the ring process which is why he chose Blue Nile, he learned all about the cut, clarity, carat, color, etc and narrowed down what he wanted with what he could afford. During this process there were representatives available to answer any questions he had which according to him were very helpful! When all was said and done he had made the most perfect engagement ring for me, the only downside is because he wanted it to be a complete surprise he didn't want to ask for my ring size so he found another ring of mine which wasn't a great fit... So we needed to get it resized which was another great experience. This process I was involved with so I can honestly say they are a wonderful company to work with. We called them up and gave them his order number and they were able to tell you exactly how they could resize it and how to go about getting it done. They sent a ring sizing kit in the mail which took two days to arrive, I was between a size 5 1/2 and 6 so we called them back and asked for their advice and they stated they could actually do 1/4 sizes when resizing. So we went through the process of getting it resized to 5.75. We sent it to the company via us mail with insurance. It took 4 days to arrive, 2 days for resizing, and 2 days to be sent back. In just over a week the ring was back on my finger in perfect condition. Overall we had a wonderful experience with Blue Nile . If you're looking for a company in which you can design an engagement ring with professional advice, diamond certification, and free resizing for up to a year after your engagement they are definitely a place to look at! I hope this helps!