Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
I went to an event Blue Nile was having at Washington Square in Beaverton, OR and it was so much fun!! I took my bestie with me and tried on their gorgeous diamond rings. they were so helpful and nice and the sales people were not pushy at all and super personable. I fell in love with one of their engagement rings and have much fun going through all the styles and seeing the quality of their diamonds. They also gave us goodies bags before we left! I was super impressed and had such a great experience, I would definitely recommend getting your engagement and wedding rings here!