BY BLUE MOON #20 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
marjolin r.
new york
Ladies and gentlemen really this is High quality something different exquisite flavorrr The best of all is the flavor of this beer mixed with a rich tropical flavor mango 🍊🍊🍻😍my people I recommend them .. 🍺🍻🍺.
Karla H.
San Antonio , TX
I've always been a fan of Blue Moon. So when I saw that they came out with an IPA I just had to have it. It's everything I could ask for. Same orange flavors with hops to boot. Really recommended!
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Mm! 5.9% alcohol-y goodness! Yes, Blue Moon! Woo! Love it! Happy Mardi Gras everybody!
Rebecca F.
Maple Grove, MN
This is by far my favorite beer. Light and crisp with good flavor. Honestly, it's the only beer I don't let get warm!
Ashley F.
Gatineau, QC
This beer has a bitter after taste. Easy to drink on a hot day and its refreshing. Personally, did not find too hoppy. I would drink this beer again, but there are better beers out there.
Courtney C.
olathe
Classic hipster drink. Wonderful color and never foams too much If you want the taste of a good hoppy beer I’d get this always serve with an extra orange slice. This is a good barbecue beer for an excellent price my picky dad even enjoys this beer.
Kierra L.
Westville
This will be the same as all of my other beer reviews because I am not a fan of beer and I honestly wanted to be, that's why I've tried so many. I honestly just think I'm not a beer lover, or beer is just disgusting.
Amaris R.
Laramie
This is my favorite beer of all time. If you’re looking for a light wheat beer this is for you! Blue moon has always been my first choice of beer because it’s inexpensive and tastes delicious with an orange slice!
•Joe D.
Willow Grove
I’m not a big fan of beer, but I absolutely love this Belgian white beer. It’s always my go to beer. It’s perfect when served with an orange slice and a chilled glass. I will continue to drink blue moon.
Cedric W.
North Lauderdale
As far as beers go this will probably be my all time favorite. I found out about this drink from my best friends wedding. It was smooth. So very smooth. Don't get me started on the taste. I'm not a beer guy but this I could drink often.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?