Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
Somerset, NJ
This is my go to with chicken wings and football such a light tasty bubbly fun drink it’s always my drink I order when I’m at my local bar and pup i definitely recommend it
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
This is my favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day! Blue Moon plus fresh orange slices can refresh you in a way that most other beers cant! Its great for drinking while floating down a river or hanging on the beach. The price is pretty good too!
Megan N.
Slight orange tang. Awesome if you add an orange slice or two into it! Also super awesome with a meal. If you aren’t into beer and need to drink one this is a good one
Annie C.
Boonville
I was surprised how good this beer was! I used to LOVE hefeweizens and have since love my love for the wheaty beers. I was hesitant to try this beer but once I took a sip and got to enjoy the hops I was all in. I would definitely buy this again.
Melissa M.
I personally am not an IPA drinker. I think this one is ok but not something I would normally order. My husband on the other hand, really likes this IPA so we buy it sometimes. It's really cost efficient and pretty easy to find in local grocery stores.
Norma s.
I enjoy this beer really cold. Once it cools down to room temperature it really doesn't taste great. (at least for me lol). Other than that amazing tasty smooth beer!
Athena Z.
Probably the best blue moon there is ! This ipa still carries the blue moon taste but still stick with its bitter yet sweet hoops. I can’t say it’s the strongest IPA but for a blue moon, it’s pretty good . Friday’s happy hour offers this for $4.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
As a fan of the Original Blue moon and a craft bear connoisseur, I felt that Blue Moon White IPA is a balanced IPA with light floral and fruity hops. Very drinkable and refreshing. Does not sit too heavy and pairs well with many dishes.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
Blue Moon has been my favorite beer since the moment I tried it. It is thick, and full of flavor but not too sweet. The hints of orange are nice but not too over powering. I would suggest this beer to anyone who enjoys craft beers you can pretty much purchase it anywhere.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I cook with beer really often, but this is the only one I'll sip on in the process. So light and slightly citrus-y. I don't like beer generally but I like this one.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?