Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Shandra D.
oxnard , CA
I'm not a huge beer drinker but i do really enjoy this particular beer. It is light and refreshing and the price is great compared to a lot of other IPA's. Would definitely purchase again i was very satisfied with this product.
Laura K.
I much prefer IPA's and craft beers from my local area. But this is my go to dinner drink and I will always take this sitting at home on my porch too! Great for the price and whether I'm out for dinner, drinks, or just hanging out at home. One of my favorite go tos.
Lauren K.
Granite City, IL
This is a pretty good IPA. I'm already a fan of Blue Moon so I expected it to be good. Very manageable flavor and easy to drink. I'll probably continue trying all the different Blue Moon flavors but this was fantastic.
Juan T.
Folcroft, PA
Great beer to have at parties, whenever my friend and family head down to Key West Florida we purchase Blue Moon White IPA it's a family tradition. This brew for me was the first time I could say I've found my beer that works for me taste wise.
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
It's a good beer not to strong or over bearing. You can sip it and enjoy! This is also great in the summer when it is hot outside. Even when I wasn't a huge beer drinker this was a great nice cool beverage to sip on a warm day!
Mallissa F.
I'm actually not much of a beer drinker at all as I think it usually has a horrible taste but Blue Moon IPA is one of the only beers I can stand to drink. Its a good price compared to other beers, it's nice and smooth, just something to drink when chilling with friends. I have found that most people like this beer even when we all have different tastes. It's our go-to beer.
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
Nice soft light beer. Very casual. I will opt for this when there are few craft options out at bars. I bring this to friends houses as it is not overpriced and tastes a step up from bud light
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I love blue moon and I don't know why they tried to make an IPA. This was gross and no one in my family could even drink it. Do not recommend, just get classic Blue Moon or get a different brand for an IPA
Jill S.
Dewittville, NY
I love Blue Moon! It has a really good flavor to it. The White IPA is a little different than the regular and I like the taste. I usually get Blue Moon at TOPS or at a local gas station. Blue Moon is a little more expensive but it is definitely worth the money!
Maria R.
I drink the Original Blue Moon regularly with a slice of orange in it but I found myself really liking this White IPA. It is not the best IPA I have tasted but it is pretty daggone good.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?