Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Jenna D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Blue Moon. It is always my go to at the bar or at a restaurant. It is great tasting with a fruity kick and tastes so great out of the tap with a slice of orange! It goes great with almost any food and is super refreshing. I love drinking it on a hot day.
Hadley D.
A bitter, yet fruity beer.
It tastes GREAT with an orange slice!
Filling, a decent alcohol content, and great taste!
I typically get Blue Moon when I go out with friends, and j always recommend it to people who aren't sure what they want.
Kenz S.
Leesburg, GA
This is a great IPA. It's very light and easy to drink. If any bar has this available on tap I love it in a frosted glass with a big slice of orange to give it a citrusy kick! I would definitely recommend this beer to all types of beer drinkers
Chelsea T.
I absolutely love IPAs and I think Blue Moon nailed it with this one! It's a citrusy IPA mixed with a Belgian style wheat. It has a fruity hop blend to start but ends with a refreshing burst of orange. I would definitely recommend this beer!
Adeline C.
I don't like the white IPA as much as regular blue moon, but it's light enough to be suitable for a party, where people of different preferences are attending. It's drinkable even if you don't generally like IPAs.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
Honestly, Blue Moon is my favorite beer. I love that it always has a rich flavor, but is not too heavy. Being from Chicago, it's my beer of choice when eating deep-dish pizza, it compliments my meal well. I also love that it's never too bitter in taste because I prefer sweeter drinks.
Samantha P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite beer, hands down! I love the crisp and refreshing taste, especially when poured on draft with an orange. Some people think this is a summer beer, but I enjoy it year round without fail! Anytime I am craving a beer, you can catch me with a Blue Moon in hand.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Blue moon is my favorite wheat beer! I always get it from Waltmart and I feel it's a affordable beer! This beer has a higher alcohol 5.4, but better!! It has a delicious taste and I am highlight satisfied.
Kelsie F.
Pinehurst, TX
So tasty! Love this one so much. Nice and crisp. Price is on point, a tad higher than domestic. It's pretty darn good though! Picked it up at my local grocery store. Definitely recommend to others!!!!
Ashley H.
Grove city, OH
I love blue moon!
I'm not too much of an IPA except the Columbus IPA
BUT this one is now added to the list
It tastes so nice
Goes down smoothly
Doesn't have an odd after taste
Definitely recommend
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?