Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Nacole L.
Tecumseh, MI
very class whit beer.. Smooth flavor and light citrus notes, finish off with an orange slice.. I recommend Blue Moon with fish or chicken on the grill, completes a summer meal for sure!
Emily W.
My boyfriend loves this beer. It’s so tasty. Kind of sweet. We always drink it with a fresh orange slice squeezed in. It almost tastes like fruit loops. Delicious!
Adrienne B.
Forestdale, MA
Hands down my favorite beer! Not super heavy and also not super light so it's not like your drinking beer flavored water! Paired perfectly with an orange slice, it's my fave summer time drink!
Kari S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Blue moon is always a safe choice for someone like me who prefers fruity or light beers. It’s not exactly “light” but the small tang of the orange makes it yummy.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
I love white IPAs they taste a lot better than the thick dark high in alcohol percentage ones. It's all up to you I guess I can say, I'm picky with what I drink as I don't drink anymore. So when I do, I prefer a good beer, like this one. I purchased at our local grocery store. Check it out!!
Paloma S.
orlando
Its really good, o sabor lembra um pouco um gosto de laranja. Nao é muito forte, é gostava para degustar com comidas leves. vale a pena testar. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Kaity B.
Fremont, OH
I am not a big beer fan but I can drink Blue Moon every now and then. It does not leave a foam taste like most beers, the light orange taste is also a nice touch
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like IPAs, but I really like this one! It has a wonderful body and taste. It would go with just about anything. Any time we are going to someones house and I need to stop to pick up beer on the way, I usually grab Blue Moon. All of my friends drink it too! I even cut up the oranges to bring with me!
kelsey t.
Tampa, FL
I won't pretend to be a beer expert - but this is an 'approachable' IPA. I don't like drinking a beer that is tasteless...but some IPAs come on too strong, and it's just too heavy to consistently drink. This one isn't overpowering, but still has the flavor that I like!
Erin A.
Kennesaw, GA
I would say this beer is delicious for a cool summer night outside. I would buy this beer again. The package was nice with a mountain background. I think it’s a good value for the money. I recommend it to my friends who are looking for something a little more fuller.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?