BY BLUE MOON #15 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Nacole L.
Tecumseh, MI
very class whit beer.. Smooth flavor and light citrus notes, finish off with an orange slice.. I recommend Blue Moon with fish or chicken on the grill, completes a summer meal for sure!
Emily W.
My boyfriend loves this beer. It’s so tasty. Kind of sweet. We always drink it with a fresh orange slice squeezed in. It almost tastes like fruit loops. Delicious!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
A favorite beer of mine. The favor is smooth creamy and thick. It’s the BEST with a thick wedge of orange I have loved Blue Moon for 10 yearssss... it’s sooooo goooooood. Me and my friends love a good blue moon night or a happy hour where the blue moon is on tap it’s the best chill beer!
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like IPAs, but I really like this one! It has a wonderful body and taste. It would go with just about anything. Any time we are going to someones house and I need to stop to pick up beer on the way, I usually grab Blue Moon. All of my friends drink it too! I even cut up the oranges to bring with me!
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
An chilled glass of this with an orange slice in it is honestly pretty amazing. I don’t typically enjoy beer but this is one of the exceptions. Doesn’t taste like stale water like some pale beers tend to. And the orange pairs so nicely and really enhances the light flavors. 100% reccomend.
Influenster M.
I won't pretend to be a beer expert - but this is an 'approachable' IPA. I don't like drinking a beer that is tasteless...but some IPAs come on too strong, and it's just too heavy to consistently drink. This one isn't overpowering, but still has the flavor that I like!
Kristian S.
White Plains
Only beer in my fridge ever. I will never get anything else. I wills always get a 6 pack when I’m food shopping. Nothing compares to this. I can actually enjoy drinking this beer and that means a lot cause I don’t like a lot of beers but this is always a purchase.
Violeta V.
 It's better than most out there and of course it's distributed differently than others. It met my expectations and it was affordable. The taste is tangy than others I've tried. Improvement on the concentration because i can taste it sometimes and want more flavor.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a decent tasting beer if you like a rich flavor. We have purchased this more than once. It’s a good flavor, but a bit stronger than we prefer. For this taste it is good compared to others. We would recommend it to others if they like this certain kind of taste.
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
My go-to beer when out in restaurants or at gigs. Great taste, goes better with orange slices than anything. My boyfriend and I will usually just split a pitcher while we're out. Highly recommend for someone tired of the same bland Budweiser, Coors, and MGD options.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?