Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey S.
Victoria , TX
A extremely well balanced beer. Blue moon has a bold unique taste, which I always seem to find myself going back to. This beer gets it right with a citrus flavor that isn't overly sweet and all at an extremely affordable price. I recommend you give this one a try!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Pours a golden orange with a finger of white head. Smells of orange and lime. Tastes is the same as the smell. It's not to sweet, more of a fruity bitterness. Mouthfeel is a little on the watery side though. Overall, a good beer choice at bars with not many beer options.
Sarah E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Blue Moon is my favorite beer to have at dinner with a good burger or pizza. It's just sweet enough and just light enough to not feel full with your dinner. However, I would not prefer Blue Moon if I was at a party or somewhere that I am trying to drink a lot of beer because it does give you a full feeling after a few drinks.
Lindsey H.
Buffalo, NY
Blue Moon is always a great choice, especially when you're looking for something a little different. The price is very reasonable for a specialty beer, and it is a common product near us. Due to the consistency of the brand I am always willing to try their other flavors too.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
I love blue moon beer. I'm a big fan of this brewing company. Their beers very light and it's also very refreshing. If I don't know what beer to go for I will reach for a blue moon if I'm out at a bar and it's on draft. I highly recommend. You can't go wrong with this beer
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the original blue moon but this one wasn't something that I was interested in. The flavor is definitely different and for somebody with specific test taste buds. I definitely think for somebody who likes beers and her into a little bit more happy beers that it would be a great option
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I was watching something and it put me in the mood for a nice beer and pizza. My husband loved that so he came back with a pizza hut pizza and six pack of blue moon beer which tasted fresh, light and very easy to drink.
Lua F.
Revere, MA
I am Brazilian and when I arrived here I tried some drinks! And this is really good, now I always ask for this one, I love that packing and the price is okay, is not expensive! I recommended this one for my friends!
Jewel S.
Saint Clair, MO
Add in an orange slice and it's awesome!! I'm not a big beer drinker but this one is one I can handle drinking. It's not too wheaty or overpowering. Goes great with a night out and some friends. I will definitely buy again when I'm out at a restaurant.
Jenna D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Blue Moon. It is always my go to at the bar or at a restaurant. It is great tasting with a fruity kick and tastes so great out of the tap with a slice of orange! It goes great with almost any food and is super refreshing. I love drinking it on a hot day.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?