Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Sam O.
This is my mom’s favorite beer. She like how mild it is, but still has a smooth flavor. Easy to drink, and awesome for parties when out don’t know what kind of beer people drink.
Amanda W.
West Lafayette
My friend introduced me to Blue Moon because I’m not a fan of Hoppy beers but wanted to try something out of my comfort zone. It’s a little hoppy, but it also has a citrus finish and it tastes wonderful!
Jenny L.
The first time I tasted i didn’t think it was so bad, the second time I tried it I didn’t like the after taste it left. It was somewhat bitter, something not of my liking taste
Julie B.
North Walpole
This was my mom’s favorite beer which is why I first tried it. This is the beer that I used to buy most often. Great flavor, especially when you add the orange slice. Most people would probably like it.
Diane M.
Decent drink with a unique taste. Usually have these during close social gatherings. A little bit pricey for restaurant beverage. It’s nice to have a fancier drink for fun times every once in a while!
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I love Blue Moon! When there are bars that only serve Bud Light they always end up also having Blue Moon, saving me from the light beer craze. I love how it is always served in a frosty mug with an orange, and I can't help but continue that tradition at home. Such a nice simple flavor that plenty of other beers have tried to duplicate.
Zoey S.
Hagerstown
Lovely taste this beer has! But I would rather the blue moon mango wheat. Blue moon is very smooth and I would definitely buy his again. Bought at my local liquor store:)
Mollie E.
Knoxville
This is my favorite beer. Sometimes I mix with a bit of apple cider! I honestly never get tired of Blue Moons new and exciting flavors Blue Moon Brewing Company
Ayla D.
Nashville
This is a favorite for me and my husband. This is the only beer that we can both agree on buying! I generally like stout brews and he likes Pilsners and this is a great compromise! We always buy a bag of oranges to have with our blue moon. In my opinion the oranges are a must have when drinking blue moon!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
I love me some blue moon beer. As most everyone else does or should, I add an orange slice into mine! I'm not a huge fan of beer to begin with. But the sweet and light taste makes it just right for me. I prefer the original blue moon with a slice of orange to the shock top version any day of the week!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?