BY BLUE MOON #23 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Cayli S.
Denver
Perfect light beer for warm summer day. My go to option for beer that I know everyone will enjoy and be happy to drink. Would suggest it to anyone and will continue to buy and drink it.
Lilly J.
Niles
I love blue moon while I’m eating. White ale is always easy to drink also easy on the stomach. I love mine with an orange because it give it that sweet twist. And it makes it look a lot more classy. Loved by many.
Amaris R.
Laramie
This is my favorite beer of all time. If you’re looking for a light wheat beer this is for you! Blue moon has always been my first choice of beer because it’s inexpensive and tastes delicious with an orange slice!
Angelique H.
Salinas, CA
I don’t drink many kinds of beer but this one isn’t that bad. It’s good with some wings and fries lol the packaging is pretty neat. My boyfriend says it has way to many carbs but it’s nice to have one once in a while.
Amber C.
Sheboygan
For what Blue Moon was going foran IPA with a wheat background, this is a great beer. It tastes like a cross between a Hefeweizen and an IPA. The hops definitely show through right up front. Well done Blue Moon.
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
This beer would be in my top 5 favorites. It’s something I always have in my house and it’s not too strong or sour of an aftertaste. It is right in the middle and goes down smoooth.
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
Classic. Smooth, fruity flavor that pairs nicely with an orange wedge. This is probably one of the top beers that we would bring to the beach with us during the summertime. Really tasty, I would recommend it to anybody.
Erin G.
Collegeville , PA
This beer with an orange slice is a great go to beer no matter the occasion. Alcohol content is a bit higher than other brews so I would use caution when drinking more than one lol
Alicia H.
Arizona
Can't go wrong with a big ol Blue Moon on a hot summer day in AZ! Especially when it's ice cold and has an orange slice in it. Blue Moon really goes down easy, a very smooth beer.
Sam O.
This is my mom’s favorite beer. She like how mild it is, but still has a smooth flavor. Easy to drink, and awesome for parties when out don’t know what kind of beer people drink.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?