Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
Scottsdale , AZ
This beer was okay. I don’t think I would buy it again. It wasn’t exactly what I expected. It was a good price for the value. I was a first time customer of this one. I would recommend it to people who do like certain beers.
Katie B.
East Hartford, CT
Blue moon is one of the only beers I will buy. It is very good and light. I love the taste compared to other beers on the market. It is a great beer to drink all year round and goes with many different flavors.
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
I did really like this drink. I recommended it to a few coworkers of mine. I love to pair it up with burgs and steaks. I tried to compare it to other beers and i find this one very easy to drink and to get addicted to.
Tanna C.
Arnold, MO
Love Blue Moon beer! It is one of my favorites especially when going out and want to try something different than what I drink normally at home. It has that crisp taste but not to strong.
Vicki W.
One of my most favorite beers to drink especially in the summer when it’s hot! With just a hint of citrus to add flavor. Love that it’s not super filling so that I’m able to enjoy more than just one. Always on my top list when I’m looking to enjoy a beer.
Lesli O.
new milford
I love all blue moons! By far one of my top picks. The price is affordable and you will definitely get your moneys worth. Always grab one at the grocery store. Over all a great choice in product! Very satisfied
Jessica L.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to beer for happy hour or hanging out at a bar. I tend to order this with an orange and enjoy it with meals too. It has a good flavor and is a great option all year round. I would recommend this.
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
This beer would be in my top 5 favorites. It’s something I always have in my house and it’s not too strong or sour of an aftertaste. It is right in the middle and goes down smoooth.
Gabrielle M.
Charleston
Very smooth! & very cute packaging. It’s great for a girls night out, or a night in. Flavor is delicious and can go with any mixed! Priced very well, it’s worth every cent. Highly recommend to other people!
Sam O.
This is my mom’s favorite beer. She like how mild it is, but still has a smooth flavor. Easy to drink, and awesome for parties when out don’t know what kind of beer people drink.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?