Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
BRIANA R.
Hollister, CA
Any Blue Moon brew is great, in my honest opinion. But, the White IPA has to be one of THE BEST IPAs ever brewed! I simply love it! It is smooth and doesn't have a bitter after taste. It goes great with salads, chicken, pork and even fish. It tastes crisp with a smooth finish. The hops seem to linger a bit. All, in all, it is a great addition to the Blue Moon line.
Hannah J.
I am not very good at explaining the flavors of beers, so bear with me. This wasn't my favorite from Blue Moon. It was too light and fruity (? Honestly probably not the best word). I do like darker beers, so I knew this wouldn't be my favorite but there was just something I didn't like. I finished it though! Ya can't waste a beer.
jae C.
I'm normally not a huge fan of IPAs but this one won me over. It is not too overpowering and the crispness of the flavor is wonderful on the palette. It's light enough to be paired with chicken or fish, but still goes well with a nice steak, if you're wanting to think outside the standard "pairing" box.
Sylvia D.
I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this beer. It was good, just the right amount of hoppiness. I'm not a huge IPA fan, and if I do drink one I'm pretty picky about what kind I drink and I really have to be in the mood for one. I would definitely drink this again. The only reason I gave this a 4 is because I absolutely love the original blue moon.
Laura d.
Southfield, MI
Blue moon is a good-tasting, beer that is not too light but not too strong. I love the taste and it's easy on the palette especially if you're not used to drinking a lot of beer. It goes well with a lot of foods and I love drinking it with an orange slice. Very refreshing.
Samantha S.
Blue moon is my favorite of beers because I dont really drink beer this one is smooth and doesnt have that crazy hoppy taste! I love that it tastes like oranges and really has a refreshing taste to it! It is wonderful in the summer time and a great beer to bring to parties!
Arelis O.
Walton
Blue Moon, what a great beer. The best way to drink this beer is with an orange wedge. Brings out the different notes and complimnets the flavors. This can be located in any store and very affordable. Highly recomend to others with the orange wedge of course
Alison C.
Not my favorite Blue Moon flavor; however, I will drink it if it's around. Obviously this flavor has more of a hoppy flavor to it so if you enjoy that, you should give it a whirl. I see this type of Blue Moon in all grocery stores at a reasonable price.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the beer I like to enjoy with a fish sandwich at the pub down the road. One doesn't taste right without the other! Making my mouth water just thinking about it! However I can't have more than w of these orni feel bloated, but what an great tasting beer!
Kelsey S.
Victoria , TX
A extremely well balanced beer. Blue moon has a bold unique taste, which I always seem to find myself going back to. This beer gets it right with a citrus flavor that isn't overly sweet and all at an extremely affordable price. I recommend you give this one a try!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?