BY BLUE MOON #15 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Michelle A.
Austin, TX
This is the only beer I will drink and I’m usually an whiskey or tequila drinker. This drink with an orange slice taste like summer. It’s a perfect beer to drink while at a pool or out on the river
Hunter K.
First beer I ever tried. I really liked it and I’m not a beer person. The only beers I like are ones that taste almost like wine. This beer has a bit of a citrus taste to it! I definitely recommend it for a new beer drinker.
Mathea V.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite beer to date. Drinking this reminds me of cool summer nights out with friends. Adding a slice of orange to this definitely brings out the flavor 100%. And on top of that it’s one that everyone else loves, cheers!
Jaime E.
This is a Very Light and Crisp beer. Definitely a good Summer and BBQ beer. Plus it’s just as good as the Belgium Ale when you add some sort of citrus, especially a Blood Orange Wedge! See you can still eat healthy and have a Beer
Lindsey D.
Topeka
This is my absolute favorite beer! It is a beer to drink slowly, and savor the taste. This is not a beer to chug with. Great flavor! This is a beer I would choose over most alternatives. I would definitely buy it again.
Cayli S.
Denver
Perfect light beer for warm summer day. My go to option for beer that I know everyone will enjoy and be happy to drink. Would suggest it to anyone and will continue to buy and drink it.
Angelique H.
Salinas, CA
I don’t drink many kinds of beer but this one isn’t that bad. It’s good with some wings and fries lol the packaging is pretty neat. My boyfriend says it has way to many carbs but it’s nice to have one once in a while.
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
This beer would be in my top 5 favorites. It’s something I always have in my house and it’s not too strong or sour of an aftertaste. It is right in the middle and goes down smoooth.
Erin G.
Collegeville, PA
This beer with an orange slice is a great go to beer no matter the occasion. Alcohol content is a bit higher than other brews so I would use caution when drinking more than one lol
Sam O.
This is my mom’s favorite beer. She like how mild it is, but still has a smooth flavor. Easy to drink, and awesome for parties when out don’t know what kind of beer people drink.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?