Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Porschalyn N.
Madison, AL
Great flavor. Really love how you can add an orange slice to each glass and it will zest up the flavor of the beer. I usually purchase this from Earth Fare and places like that. It was very good and I wish I would have tried this sooner. I will be purchasing again.
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
I enjoy having a blue moon occasionally. This is great garnished with a slice of orange. It is not a beer I could drink regularly but it's fun to switch it up sometimes.
Brittany M.
Stratford, NJ
I love this! I am not a heavy drinker, so when I drink I only have one or two. Anymore and I would be too full! I love the smooth flavor and would highly recommend this!
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
Yes! I love me some Blue Moon! This IPA is nice and light tasting but still has some great hops flavor! They are often a bit strong on the carbonation but make up for it with consistently great taste.
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband loves his IPA's so anytime I'm out, I try to get him one he hasn't tried. I recently grabbed him this one. It has a nice flavor and is reasonably priced.
Julia H.
Blue Moon is my favorite brand of beer. There are several varieties, appealing to everyone and each product is quality. I typically will drink this at home or order it at a bar. I love that it is cheap but great!
Alexandra W.
I love Blue Moon it is not to strong. It goes down super smooth the smell is not unpleasant. If you add a orange slice is gives it a whole new taste.
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
It’s on the lighter side of an IPA. Not extremely hoppy. It has just the right amount of punch without being overpowering. It’s affordable and I’ll definitely buy it again.
Pooja L.
Valencia, CA
I love blue moon! When I come home and want to wind down this is my go to drink. I love the taste and how smooth it is. I’m a repeat customer and this is definitely delicious. I’d definitely purchase again and again !
mary G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I know that everyone has had one of those long, ever thing went wrong that could. I only had a Blue Moon white that a friend left. I drank it and really enjoyed it! It didn't have a bitter taste. I put a orange slice in it that gave a nice balance. I didn't feel really full like normally when I have a beer. The orange also gave it just a tinge a fruit but yet it was still robust. Definitely I would recommend it. Something to enjoy at the end of the evening or even something in the middle of the day when watching a football game thumbs up here.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?