Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #10 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite to get every time I’m having a drink with friends. I love the taste and the packaging is very nice. Compared to others this is one of the best tasting and all my friends who have tried it love it!
LC C.
Not a big fan of iPas. If you love ipa this is something to try out. It does taste a bit on the citrus side because blue moon is known for that. Other than it was mediocre, nothing special. I would not buy it again.
\Danielle J.
Before I was 21, I used to drink this beer. I always put a handful of skittles into it to make it tastier. Scarily, that was actually really good. I drink it without skittles these days and still find it very tasty.
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Add an orange slice, make sure to squeeze it, and sip on blue moon. It’s a little thicker than most beers and it’s one you drink a little slower. You’re not gonna be pounding blue moon to get a quick buzz. This is a sit back and enjoy it kind of beer.
Mary Kate B.
Foley, AL
Love Blue Moon beers and always try their new flavors when they release them. The beers are average priced and I usually buy them when they are on sale. Always a good fallback when you want to mix up your flavors.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Blue moon with a slice of orange is a great way to relax and enjoy company. The taste is distinct but not to strong. Im not a huge fan of dark ales or anything too bitter, so this one is a perfect balance for me.
Grace💋 C.
Decatur, IL
It was okay! Nothing great. The orange defiantly helped make it taste better. Not a drink I would go out of my way to get again. Easy to find. If I were you I would check out your local liquor and grocery stores.
Elise F.
This is one of my ultimate favorite beers. When you add an orange the flavors just pop. Love drinking blue moons while eating pizza on a summer night. I buy blue moons at Mariano’s/jewl they are worth the value.
Becca 🖤.
Ormond beach
My favorite beer! Excellent with an orange wedge and burger and fries! I am a long time blue moon drinker and I love this affordable high quality beer. Other beers can’t compare. I would recommend this to anyone!
Heather H.
Enterprise , MS
I love blue moon. Add an orange slice to a glass and serve it up! My fave! It isn’t too strong but it has enough flavor that I know I’m drinking real beer and not just one of the extra light beers I normally go for.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?