Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Alejandra r.
Santa Ana, CA
I love blue moons! they are the best ever! I can get a buzz off these with just 2 or 3. you would never think to mix them into michelada cups but they taste the best like that! the best thing is they are super easy to find at any local store. great taste
Brit Z.
Lake Mills
Great, full IPA taste. Crisp, refreshing flavor and nice body without having too much of a hoppy taste. Easy choice for an affordable beer, and definitely a repeat buy. Easy to enjoy
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
A blue moon is a delicious beer anywhere you go.  It is a smoothe IPA with good flavor and not a lot of bitterness. I order them frequently and have bought for my home also.
Rebecca H.
Denver, CO
As far as Blue Moon goes, this is definitely my favorite one. I wish it had more flavor but the price is always right and you can find it a lot of places. Blue Moon® White IPA
Shannon A.
Cumming
This beer is a fantastic treat for my taste buds! Jax always has it in stock and for an amazing price! It had such a smooth but nice flavor all in one. One of my favorite beers! I will always buy this beer!!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Blue moon white IPA is one of my favorite IPAs by far. I like the taste and definitely something I’d buy more often if available because at my local store it’s been a while since I tasted it or bought it!
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
It wasn't that bad. I am still not a fan of beer, because it all, personally, doesn't have enough flavor for me. This isn't one I would drink again.
Haley K.
Super yummy! I am a big Blue Moon fan in general so I snagged this from my local grocery store a few months ago. My boyfriend and I were pleasantly surprised with this white IPA from this brewery! I will definitely purchase again!
Raysa P.
Dorchester , MA
I've only tried this a couple of times. Some at bars of restaurants. The first time I tried it I wasn't impressed but then I had a couple more and let me tell you it hits you when you lease expected.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My husband’s favorite beer. He searches the store like a madman when he cannot find it. Apparently it is only available during certain seasons, so when it is he stocks up.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?