Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Amy C.
A pretty good IPA! Not as hops-y as some darker IPAs so it's a great beer to enjoy on the patio on a really hot day. I find Blue Moon to be a bit sweeter, but an enjoyable beer overall. I've yet to find a White IPA that compares, and would recommend this to anyone.
Jenn W.
London, ON
Love Blue Moon! The taste is light, crisp and refreshing. I will always choose Blue Moon or a similar tasting wheat beer while out eating at a restaurant or just to enjoy at home! I prefer my light beers so I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't too hoppy.
Arista N.
Love this IPA! I'm always looking for new IPAs and this one did not disappoint.
It's very hoppy, while still being citrusy and smooth.
Hoping to pick up a pack for the next shindig!
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
Delicious beer that is easy to drink! Fantastic on a sunny summer day when you need a break! It's also great out at the bar with your friends!
Cherry J.
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers to drink while I'm out watching the game or or with friends! I like it best on tap
Kirsty j.
Sheffield
Lovely beer to drink throughout the night.
Only ever buy this when it is on offer as it is too expensive by itself.
Michel S.
Doral, FL
I like it! The taste! Each time that I go out with my friends I need take some Blue Moon!
Jeff C.
Calgary
I first tried Blue Moon in Colorado while visiting the Coors factory. It's become my go to beer while watching NFL football because it's easy drinking while still being flavourful. This tastes like a true Belgian beer and is very satisfying.
Linda K.
Saint John, NB
I enjoy the light taste of this beer! It's not too hoppy & it's not very thick which is nice
Kristen S.
Love this beer and I have many friends that do as well. It's very smooth! Would certainly buy again!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?