BY BLUE MOON

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Erin A.
Kennesaw, GA
I would say this beer is delicious for a cool summer night outside. I would buy this beer again. The package was nice with a mountain background. I think it’s a good value for the money. I recommend it to my friends who are looking for something a little more fuller.
Lauren W.
Moseley, VA
My husband really enjoys IPAs. This blue moon was not as strong as most IPAd but I was still not a fan of the beer.i would opt for the regular blue moon. I am a repeat customer and typically l my buy blue moon. I would buy again for my husband but not for myself
Violeta V.
 It's better than most out there and of course it's distributed differently than others. It met my expectations and it was affordable. The taste is tangy than others I've tried. Improvement on the concentration because i can taste it sometimes and want more flavor.
Lauren K.
Granite City, IL
This is a pretty good IPA. I'm already a fan of Blue Moon so I expected it to be good. Very manageable flavor and easy to drink. I'll probably continue trying all the different Blue Moon flavors but this was fantastic.
Crystal K.
This is my absolute favorite beer. I love this ice cold with a squirt of citrus. After trying this, it's hard to go back to other beer brands. It's a little high in calories so I have to pay attention to how many I consume but I'll be purchasing this from now on.
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don’t really drink beer. But this one was not bad. Of course I could only drink half but the taste was fairly tolerable for someone who does not enjoy beers. I would definitely recommend to someone if they want to grab one at a bar with a friend just to chill.
Dani H.
New Berlin
Blue moon is a staple at any bar. It is a good ipa people get it with and orange or even orange juice. I feel like it’s a lighter IPA and the fruit really complements the beer. I would drink this one occasionally but it’s a little to heavy for me sometimes.
Juan T.
Folcroft, PA
Great beer to have at parties, whenever my friend and family head down to Key West Florida we purchase Blue Moon White IPA it's a family tradition. This brew for me was the first time I could say I've found my beer that works for me taste wise.
Mallissa F.
I'm actually not much of a beer drinker at all as I think it usually has a horrible taste but Blue Moon IPA is one of the only beers I can stand to drink. Its a good price compared to other beers, it's nice and smooth, just something to drink when chilling with friends. I have found that most people like this beer even when we all have different tastes. It's our go-to beer.
savannah b.
Coarsegold, CA
Nice soft light beer. Very casual. I will opt for this when there are few craft options out at bars. I bring this to friends houses as it is not overpriced and tastes a step up from bud light
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Emily K.
Oviedo, FL
Do we know the IBUs?
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?