Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Kasey H.
This is ony of my favorite beers. I bought it at my local walmart. This is my first request when out. I prefer to have mine with an orange wedge.
Elisa L.
Sterling, VA
Blue Moon is my go to beer! It is reasonably priced and overall satisfying. It tastes great and is perfect for parties because everyone loves it!
Nikki S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a great option for an IPA! The taste is rich and adding a lemon pulls it altogether. This is also easily accessible at most liquor stores
Maria H.
Ocean Springs
The absolute very best out there affordable specials all the time and great tasting and makes the best drinks bar beer of choice love the flavors
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Smooth and very refreshing. I like all of blue moons beers, they never fail to satisfy me. This one is real flavorful, ita great with pizza too.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Not my favorite IPA. I love blue moon and I love a good IPA but this one is more bitter and leaves a funky after taste. I will not buy it again.
Lindsey S.
Favorite beer, and I’m not a beer drinker. To me, has like a slight nutty aftertaste. Perfect with an orange and is not pricey. A great go-to.
Heather M.
Obsessed! I never liked beer and at 25 my husband introduced me to blue moon! It’s delicious and the only beer I will ever keep going back to!
Devonae K.
Tampa, FL
Smooth beer ! Very rich in flavor, this is recommended to true beer drinkers. This was the first Blue moon beer i have tried and I was pleased.
Whitney L.
Winchester, KY
Blue Moon is go to beer. I love that this beer is light but flavorful. There is a hint of citrus flavor that makes this beer really stand out.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?