Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Amber B.
I don’t love IPA but I really like blue moon and for an IPA this was tolerable to me.
Dominique C.
My boyfriends favorite beer! I'm more a fan of ciders but he really enjoys blue moon.
Ellie Z.
Blue moon is a delicious beer I love it it's not too heavy and has a great aftertaste
Tracy P.
Bethany, Il
Great flavor, easy drinking beer. I find it less hoppy flavored than other beers
Sage C.
I love this brew. It has a clean taste to it. I love adding an Orange to it.
Cassandra D.
Turlock
I Love it! It's super smooth and tastes delicious. It's by far my favorite.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Delicious NEW beer from Blue Moon, an old favorite! This is an IPA brewed with fruity hops, which also has the characteristics of a Belgian White Ale. If you haven't fallen in love with an IPA yet and/or don't like the typical hoppy flavor/bitterness of IPAs, you need to give this a try!
Melissa B.
Everyone has to be in the mood for any type of IPA's because they are very strong and bitter.The times that i do drink them are usually in the summer.They go great with food.I enjoy them when barbecuing!They seem to also hit harder than others.
Christina A.
North York, ON
I love the taste of this beer, it isn't too strong and over powering. It is something that I can drink with dinner because I actually enjoy the taste! I highly recommend this beer to my friends!
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
The perfect beer for any occasion. Super tasty and refreshing. It is easy to drink and adding a slice of orange adds the perfect touch to bring out the orange notes in the beer. Compared to other alternatives, Blue Moon is priced right and it's one that any of your guests will like.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?