BY BLUE MOON #23 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
This beer is very refreshing and something you can drink anytime! I bought it at a local beer distributor and it was pretty affordable. It is delicious and very easy to drink. I would recommend to others.
Samantha H.
This is one of the best IPAs! I love blue moon already, but I found this on draft at one of the restaurants I used to work at. The hop appearance isn't too strong, and you still get a nice wheat taste to it.
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
This is the absolute only beer I will ever drink. The taste is actually not terrible and I can force myself to drink it when the occasion arises. I wouldn't say it is delicious, but I am not into beer.
Eravia E.
Blue Moon is not my favorite beer. It’s to thick on the throat for me. I typically go for a light or smooth beer. The after taste can be a little overwhelming and I end up taking for ever to finish it.
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
I love the way this tastes. For someone who doesn’t really like the way most drinks taste this one was not hard to get down and didn’t leave a bad after taste. I would recommend this to anyone of age!
Cynthia H.
Miami
Personally I really enjoy a IPA. And also have always been a fan of citrus drinks. So its a great combination for me. There are some IPAS that are a little to bitter for me. Blue Moon is not the case.
Nat L.
I purchased this by accident not noticing that it was a specific type of Blue Moon. It was smooth and crisp. Though I personally prefer the orange'y flavor of an original blue moon this one was light and refreshing.
Chelsea S.
The classic original blue moon is the perfect “refreshing on a summer day” or “crisp accompaniment to a hearty winter meal” beer. I find the citrus-y flavor to be a real compliment to the wheat base.
Karla H.
San Antonio , TX
I've always been a fan of Blue Moon. So when I saw that they came out with an IPA I just had to have it. It's everything I could ask for. Same orange flavors with hops to boot. Really recommended!
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I am not very found of beer but I can truly enjoy a blue moon. It is not too harsh and not too watered down it has a really good taste. I love it also with an orange wedge to give it a nice flavor.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?