Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I can not drink a blue moon without an orange! Honestly the beer is “ok” without the orange.. so of course I always prefer it. It’s a tad more expensive than the other beers I purchase so I don’t buy a whole lot at one time.
Cory T.
This is one of my favorite beers. It has such a great flavor. It doesn’t have to heavy of a taste and it is great to mix with a fruity flavored beer for a nice mix. Blue moon is what I always go for if I have the choice.
Ashley W.
Bryans Road, MD
A solid IPA. I definitely prefer local IPA's but this is one IPA you are bound to find at just about any bar. It tastes like your traditional IPA and comes at a standard craft beer price in bars and at liquor stores.
Emily W.
My husband drinks blue moon all the time and says it is so delicious and always wants me to try it. So I finally tried it and would say it was okay for a beer. We buy it at target and he would definitely buy again
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
I love this beer when I am casually drinking. The taste is great (better with an orange). It is not too heavy especially for someone who does not like craft beer normally. It’s very refreshing. I would recommend.
Taylor C.
The blue moon white IPA is my favorite beer that the brewing company makes. I've had it in a variety case as well as a case of just White IPA and the taste is very consistent all around. Great and refreshing.
alyssa d.
bethlehem PA
This beer is very refreshing and something you can drink anytime! I bought it at a local beer distributor and it was pretty affordable. It is delicious and very easy to drink. I would recommend to others.
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
This is the absolute only beer I will ever drink. The taste is actually not terrible and I can force myself to drink it when the occasion arises. I wouldn't say it is delicious, but I am not into beer.
Suzi H.
Stockton, CA
Great for those of you who aren’t big on the beer flavor (like me). Add some orange juice to it or a squeeze in a slice of orange and your set. Priced great, tastes great. I recommend giving it a try.
Angel M.
El Paso
I am not very found of beer but I can truly enjoy a blue moon. It is not too harsh and not too watered down it has a really good taste. I love it also with an orange wedge to give it a nice flavor.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?