Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Sarah S.
Cypress
It’s one of those drinks that you could have at the bar or with some wings. It’s a great drink if you like sweeter beers but still that beer taste. Especially with extra oranges 👌🏻Blue Moon Belgian White Wheat Ale
Abigail C.
Marion, IA
My favorite beer! It’s orangey and light, and the least “beer” tasting beer you’ll fine. It’s so refreshing and a great change of pass if you mostly drink liquor like myself. I always keep a few in the fridge as I always get a craving for a nice, cold Blue Moon.
MeAgan M.
Lancaster, OH
Not big drinkers but overall enjoy a blue moon or two, every once in a blue moon ;) it's fantastic paired with an orange slice. Doesn't even taste like beer which I love about it. Blue moon is the best on a hot summer day
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I really like the citrus notes with this beer and yes I do have to have it with an orange slice. Love the label and the price is often great around my neighborhood. Definitely would recommend to ppl wanting to try different flavors.
Lindsey M.
Social Circle , GA
My husband and I really enjoy the taste that Blue Moon offers. It’s the first thing we look for on tab when we head to bars. My husband loves it to the point if it’s not on tab we have to find another place to eat haha!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
The Moon beer is Awesome with slice of Orange and a slice of lemon especially when you're having that steak that ribeye steak or the T-bone steak with a big baked potato a fresh bread on the side with some veggies it's amazing
Stephanie H.
Carson City
Blue Moon is my go to baseball game day beer! I am a repeat consumer of this product and I buy it at Walmart or the ballpark. It’s so delicious especially with an orange wedge. I would for sure buy this product again.
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
Blue moons taste is undeniable! It’s a great refreshing choice as an IP. It’s pretty economical and easily found at most liquor stores. It’s o e of my favorites. I would totally recommend to anyone who enjoys IP Beer.
\Danielle J.
Before I was 21, I used to drink this beer. I always put a handful of skittles into it to make it tastier. Scarily, that was actually really good. I drink it without skittles these days and still find it very tasty.
LC C.
Not a big fan of iPas. If you love ipa this is something to try out. It does taste a bit on the citrus side because blue moon is known for that. Other than it was mediocre, nothing special. I would not buy it again.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?