BY BLUE MOON #12 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Queen B.
I think this beer is absolutely delicious. It is definitely a party favorite, everyone likes this beer. I have never seen anyone have any complaints from it and I used to work in a bar! It’s delicious and goes down smooth.
Brittany C.
Huntington
I'm not a beer person and I really don't think I ever will be. However, Blue Moon is my husband's favorite beer. The only time I've tried it is when he's bought it. So, I guess if you're only kinda a beer person, which my husband is, then its the beer for you.
Nicole M.
Boston
I bartended for a very long time. This was always a favorite. Then I finally tried it for myself and I loved it! It's even better with an orange or a lemon if you prefer. I always have this around when I'm entertaining
Erin H.
Redding, CA
I love this beer! It’s very smooth! I love drinking it with and orange in it. My favorite drink of all I have tried. What I love about this also is that it is very affordable! I will definitely keep repurchasing this!
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
Blue moons taste is undeniable! It’s a great refreshing choice as an IP. It’s pretty economical and easily found at most liquor stores. It’s o e of my favorites. I would totally recommend to anyone who enjoys IP Beer.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite to get every time I’m having a drink with friends. I love the taste and the packaging is very nice. Compared to others this is one of the best tasting and all my friends who have tried it love it!
Elizabeth C.
Not a big fan of iPas. If you love ipa this is something to try out. It does taste a bit on the citrus side because blue moon is known for that. Other than it was mediocre, nothing special. I would not buy it again.
\Danielle J.
Before I was 21, I used to drink this beer. I always put a handful of skittles into it to make it tastier. Scarily, that was actually really good. I drink it without skittles these days and still find it very tasty.
Asheley F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Honestly did not know this was an ipa however I do like this beer. It’s not hard on the stomach and it never fails to taste good. I do like the bottle rather than a can but who doesn’t. I would definitely buy again
Karen R.
salisbury
I do not normally like IPA beers but this one is great! The taste is smooth and rich. Blue moon really hit it out of the park on this one. I will but it again and I would absolutely recommend this beer to anyone!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?

back