Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
I prefer my Blue Moon on tap, with an orange slice! Great beer to stock in your fridge when you are in the mood. I think I purchased this from Kroger.
savanha y.
Very good dark beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker but by far blue moon is the best I can tolerate, I think all the blue moon beers taste pretty good
Nelly R.
Schaumburg, IL
With fresh orange slices in a nice cold glass! ( my mouth is watering ) great price for a pack at Walmart but I don’t share with anyone only my hubby!
Alexa R.
Brighton , MI
LOVE THIS! I bring this around for every holiday. I'm obsessed with IPAs but sometimes can't get my family on board. This is a great starter IPA.
Samantha M.
Renton, WA
This is my husband's favorite beer. We are not heavy drinkers, but this is the go to beer. We tried others, but this one has more body to it. I think.
Melissa K.
pittston
Love the sweet citrus flavor and adding an orange makes the taste fully evolve. Nice light affordable beer. Not too heavy without tasting watered down.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Love this liquor great taste, affordable price, comes in many great flavors that are so fun to mix up! Been buying this for years, it’s a great value!
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Very open to trying new beers, but not a fan of IPA's. This drink was a very citrus(y) taste and wheat. I do love the Pumpkin Ale by Blue Moon though.
Pam C.
Don't really care for IPA as much. Was a little too stout for me. I prefer sticking to the basic ales. I really don't have much more to say on this.
Kenzie S.
Winfield, IL
FAVORITE BEER. I absolutely love the flavor. Great to drink with a slice of orange or just straight out of the bottle. I recommend this one for sure!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?