Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Shannon C.
This is a great smooth beer, with great flavor. The price is a little higher than most
Erica G.
San Antonio, TX
Always crisp and smooth, always delicious. Taste good alone or with some ornage wedges.
Blake D.
Kansas City, MO
Blue a moon is one of my favorite beers. I love a good IPA and this is for sure one!!!
Flo S.
I like IPA beers, they have a great taste and are refreshing.no particular after taste.
Monica E.
Fort Worth, TX
Blue moon has such a smooth crisp, and sweet taste. It is always one of my go to beers.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Blue moon is my go-to beer. This is a fun crisp fresh take on the original. Very light
Rubi S.
Blue moon never let's us down. Great taste really refreshing one of our favorites!!!!##
Marissa M.
Middletown
This is my favorite beer by far! For some added flavor I add a shot of peach schnapps!
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Mm! 5.9% alcohol-y goodness! Yes, Blue Moon! Woo! Love it! Happy Mardi Gras everybody!
alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
I do not like IPA at all. This one is not and exception. Way too bitter for my taste.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?