BY BLUE MOON #15 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Lacey F.
Hernando, MS
Is anything better than an ice cold Blue Moon white with a slice of orange in it on a hot summer day? No. The answer is no. Affordable and delicious, it’s the perfect summer brew.
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
Bitter taste. I prefer the earthy, orange flavor of the original. I tried it at a bar and it seems bars only carry this version now, which I find unsatisfactory.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Blue moon white IPA is one of my favorite IPAs by far. I like the taste and definitely something I’d buy more often if available because at my local store it’s been a while since I tasted it or bought it!
Julie B.
North Walpole
This was my mom’s favorite beer which is why I first tried it. This is the beer that I used to buy most often. Great flavor, especially when you add the orange slice. Most people would probably like it.
Micaela C.
I love Blue Moon, this is my go to beer and the flavor is great. I like beer in a bottle than in a can so this beer is wonderful. It's light and I can drink this beer over any other beer plus the price is right. I would buy this beer again.
Diane M.
Decent drink with a unique taste. Usually have these during close social gatherings. A little bit pricey for restaurant beverage. It’s nice to have a fancier drink for fun times every once in a while!
Jesseca H.
It wasn't that bad. I am still not a fan of beer, because it all, personally, doesn't have enough flavor for me. This isn't one I would drink again.
Damaris S.
This IPA is so mild that anyone who likes regular Blue Moon will be able to tolerate it. It is a great stepping stone IPA for those who are unsure if they like hoppier beers.
Raysa P.
Dorchester , MA
I've only tried this a couple of times. Some at bars of restaurants. The first time I tried it I wasn't impressed but then I had a couple more and let me tell you it hits you when you lease expected.
Jessica D.
Blue moon is delicious. It is thicker and fills me up quick. It is also sweet. If I am in the mood for something sweet I would choose blue moon in this category of beer.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?