Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Although I don’t usually enjoy IPA, I still purchased this meal and I really liked it. Has a light flavored IPA taste and they are easy to drink and enjoy.
Nicole J.
Citrus Heights
I'm not really a drinker but I do like this one. The Taste is just better than other brands. I missed their Autumn flavor last year. I look forward to it.
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT
Love to have a nice blue moon beer with an orange slice in it. The beverage is so smooth especially on a nice relaxing summer day. What an enjoyable drink
Annalise D.
Battle Ground, WA
Really bitter. Im already imparcial to IPAs though so take this revirw with a grain of salt. That would probably make the beer taste even worse though.. 😄
Olivia J.
I'm more of a stout girl but this is one of my favorite beers to get out at a restaurant on top great flavor delicious with an orange slice great quality
Mikaela B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Refreshing and crisp tasting beer. Very similar flavors as most IPAs but blue moon is an over great brand for beers. Never found one that is not amazing.
Jessica H.
Centerton , AR
Love me some Blue Moon draft is the best with a couple orange slices. Price is a little high. So we only drink on occasion. I would recommend to friends.
Melisa B.
Lake View, AL
Oh I love this beer! Especially in draft with a few slices of orange on a hot summer day! Hits all the right taste bud spots! A must try if you haven't!
Leidy C.
Blue Moon is a belgian-style white beer. The beer poured to a cloudy orange-copper color. It is very tasty and not as strong bitter taste as other beers.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
🌸This is definitely my game day beer. Nothing like some hot wings and Blue Moon while watching my favorite team. This is for sure my bar and grill beer.🌸
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?