BY BLUE MOON #15 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Tanna C.
Arnold, MO
Love Blue Moon beer! It is one of my favorites especially when going out and want to try something different than what I drink normally at home. It has that crisp taste but not to strong.
Andrea H.
I love Blue Moon; it's such a refreshing beer. A little pricier than the rest of the beers but it's one every one loves. Usually can be purchased at most places that sell beer and wine.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA
It's nice and smooth. I hardly drink beer but this is one of the Two that I usually would drink. Highly recommend for those that don't really want to drink hard.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
This is one of my favorite beers to drink hanging with friends. It's a good beer if you like something not to dark. It's on the lighter side which I like and taste good. Definitely a go to beer and definitely recommend
Jenn D.
Birmingham, AL
I'll start by saying I don't like ipa beers. However. I greatly enjoyed this blue moon flavor. It has a hint of hop to it, but it is in no way overwhelming. It's very easy to drink on a warm summer evening.
Rebecca H.
Denver, CO
As far as Blue Moon goes, this is definitely my favorite one. I wish it had more flavor but the price is always right and you can find it a lot of places. Blue Moon® White IPA
Samantha C.
Not a blue moon i've tried that I haven't liked. Has a unique flavor of its own, kind of hard to describe other than notes of orange and rich hops. Really tasty and smooth drinking.
Lacey F.
Hernando, MS
Is anything better than an ice cold Blue Moon white with a slice of orange in it on a hot summer day? No. The answer is no. Affordable and delicious, it’s the perfect summer brew.
Rochelle G.
Port Royal, PA
Had an awesome taste that I absolutely loved, but the aftertaste was terrible. After drinking a bottle, I had no desire for more. Would possibly drink again, but not something I would purchase frequently.
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
Bitter taste. I prefer the earthy, orange flavor of the original. I tried it at a bar and it seems bars only carry this version now, which I find unsatisfactory.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?