Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Rebecca A.
This IPA was not my favorite but my husband enjoyed it. It was too over powering flavor for me
Shirley G.
Dry beer and flavorless. Avoid this beer I grabbed it while at a bbq and was of last resort.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Smooth beer. It doesn't have a special taste, it just tastes like beer. It's not too strong
Mayleen S.
Love this beer . It's fresh, light, and refreshing. It's great in the bottle or in a glass
Shelby W.
Very refreshing, it's a little bitter for my pallete but that's just a personal preference.
sam K.
I wish they made this all year round. It's so delicious and scrumptious. I loved this beer
Leilani G.
Stockton
Perfect for football night! Doesnt leave a bitter after taste. I always have it on hand.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I love the taste of blue moon. It's light and very yummy! One of my favorite beers ever!
Dorian H.
Jonesboro, GA
To strong don’t like the taste very pricey would not recommend to anyone not good at all
Shannon C.
This is a great smooth beer, with great flavor. The price is a little higher than most
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?