BY BLUE MOON #13 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
Meh. Blue Moon came to the white IPA game too late and too redundantly to award more than 3 stars. Chainbreaker far surpasses this by adding the perfect balance of grapefruit and coriander to keep the bitterness quotient, or IBUs, light. This is where Blue Moon’s white IPA just fell flat to me. It was heavier with fewer layers of tastes to intrigue me.

Magic Hat #9 is another “Not Quite IPA” that I highly recommend if you’re looking to make your foray into IPAs which frequently have a wince-inducing aftertaste.
Porshe M.
Fayetteville, NC
Blue moon is my football beer. So yummy. So flavorful. Smells great. Tastes great. The end. I definitely would try other varieties. Had no idea about the horchata one.
jae C.
I'm normally not a huge fan of IPAs but this one won me over. It is not too overpowering and the crispness of the flavor is wonderful on the palette. It's light enough to be paired with chicken or fish, but still goes well with a nice steak, if you're wanting to think outside the standard "pairing" box.
Sylvia D.
I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this beer. It was good, just the right amount of hoppiness. I'm not a huge IPA fan, and if I do drink one I'm pretty picky about what kind I drink and I really have to be in the mood for one. I would definitely drink this again. The only reason I gave this a 4 is because I absolutely love the original blue moon.
Laura d.
Southfield, MI
Blue moon is a good-tasting, beer that is not too light but not too strong. I love the taste and it's easy on the palette especially if you're not used to drinking a lot of beer. It goes well with a lot of foods and I love drinking it with an orange slice. Very refreshing.
Samantha S.
Blue moon is my favorite of beers because I dont really drink beer this one is smooth and doesnt have that crazy hoppy taste! I love that it tastes like oranges and really has a refreshing taste to it! It is wonderful in the summer time and a great beer to bring to parties!
Alison C.
Not my favorite Blue Moon flavor; however, I will drink it if it's around. Obviously this flavor has more of a hoppy flavor to it so if you enjoy that, you should give it a whirl. I see this type of Blue Moon in all grocery stores at a reasonable price.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Pours a golden orange with a finger of white head. Smells of orange and lime. Tastes is the same as the smell. It's not to sweet, more of a fruity bitterness. Mouthfeel is a little on the watery side though. Overall, a good beer choice at bars with not many beer options.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
My go to beer is Blue moon and this is one of my favorites from them, but I've also had the pumpkin and seasonal pack. It has a very crisp taste which makes it delicious. You can get a 6 pack for 9.99 which isn't too bad. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't had it! and don't forget to throw an orange in there!
Sarah E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Blue Moon is my favorite beer to have at dinner with a good burger or pizza. It's just sweet enough and just light enough to not feel full with your dinner. However, I would not prefer Blue Moon if I was at a party or somewhere that I am trying to drink a lot of beer because it does give you a full feeling after a few drinks.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?