Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Keshia L.
So good with an orange wedge! I would recommend this to others depending what kind of beer drinker they are.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the original blue moon but this one wasn't something that I was interested in. The flavor is definitely different and for somebody with specific test taste buds. I definitely think for somebody who likes beers and her into a little bit more happy beers that it would be a great option
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
My entire loves blue moon. It is more than just tour average beer. It has more flavor and more depth to it. This us always a go to if you want a nice beer that is still cheap and really tastes very good!
Chelsea T.
I absolutely love IPAs and I think Blue Moon nailed it with this one! It's a citrusy IPA mixed with a Belgian style wheat. It has a fruity hop blend to start but ends with a refreshing burst of orange. I would definitely recommend this beer!
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
This is great for kickbacks or some people who like to grab one in the summer time or when they just want to chill out. It can be found at every grocery store.
Tanya C.
One of my favorite white ales love the smooth flavor great with orange slice bring the grain out more
R W.
Davenport, IA
One of my favorite beers. I like adding a quarter Angry Orchard to my Blue Moon in a glass also!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Pours a golden orange with a finger of white head. Smells of orange and lime. Tastes is the same as the smell. It's not to sweet, more of a fruity bitterness. Mouthfeel is a little on the watery side though. Overall, a good beer choice at bars with not many beer options.
Rebecca A.
This IPA was not my favorite but my husband enjoyed it. It was too over powering flavor for me
Meagan R.
Poway, CA
My favorite IPA at such a great cost! Definitely a hit with me and my gal pals. I highly recommend
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?