Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #12 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Kenz S.
Leesburg, GA
This is a great IPA. It's very light and easy to drink. If any bar has this available on tap I love it in a frosted glass with a big slice of orange to give it a citrusy kick! I would definitely recommend this beer to all types of beer drinkers
Chelsea T.
I absolutely love IPAs and I think Blue Moon nailed it with this one! It's a citrusy IPA mixed with a Belgian style wheat. It has a fruity hop blend to start but ends with a refreshing burst of orange. I would definitely recommend this beer!
Kelsie F.
Montgomery, TX
So tasty! Love this one so much. Nice and crisp. Price is on point, a tad higher than domestic. It's pretty darn good though! Picked it up at my local grocery store. Definitely recommend to others!!!!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Blue moon is my favorite wheat beer! I always get it from Waltmart and I feel it's a affordable beer! This beer has a higher alcohol 5.4, but better!! It has a delicious taste and I am highlight satisfied.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
I love blue moon!
I'm not too much of an IPA except the Columbus IPA
BUT this one is now added to the list
It tastes so nice
Goes down smoothly
Doesn't have an odd after taste
Definitely recommend
Shandra D.
Oxnard, CA
I'm not a huge beer drinker but i do really enjoy this particular beer. It is light and refreshing and the price is great compared to a lot of other IPA's. Would definitely purchase again i was very satisfied with this product.
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
It's a good beer not to strong or over bearing. You can sip it and enjoy! This is also great in the summer when it is hot outside. Even when I wasn't a huge beer drinker this was a great nice cool beverage to sip on a warm day!
Shannyn B.
Allentown, PA
The original Blue Moon is one of my favorite beers. I love it for its light and refreshing taste and its easy to drink. With extra oranges it feels more like a specialty drink than a beer. The White IPA is a little more bitter and not as easy to drink. I will stick to the original.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Delicious NEW beer from Blue Moon, an old favorite! This is an IPA brewed with fruity hops, which also has the characteristics of a Belgian White Ale. If you haven't fallen in love with an IPA yet and/or don't like the typical hoppy flavor/bitterness of IPAs, you need to give this a try!
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
Great! Im not the biggest IPA fan but these are good. Light and refreshing with a little bit of bitterness to it. I love the blue moon company and they're refreshing beers. Would highly recommend to others!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?