Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Bought this while my son was over for the holidays. He's a real beer snob and normally likes only local craft brews but seem to really enjoy this. Will purchase again.
Marcela D.
Barnegat, NJ
It tastes really good. It's soft and it doesnt leave that beer taste. I dont really drink that much but this beer was good when I was thirsty during last summer.
Adrian S.
Tempe, AZ
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers! This is mainly the only beer I like to enjoy. It is best served in a cold frosty mug from the tap or a ice cold bottle from the fridge.
Bobbi C.
Villa Park
This is my all-time favorite beer. It has a slight Taste of citrus just awesome and then I squeeze a piece of orange in there and it's just refreshing on a hot summer day. It also has a decent alcohol content which is always a bonus.
Kaelyne S.
Glendale, AZ
I am not much of an IPA drinker but these were actually great and a hit at a family dinner! There was not a bad aftertaste which is something that is a usual turn off for most IPA's that I have had by other brewing company's.
Tauji B.
Blue moon seems to be extremely popular among my younger just turned 21 friends. I’m not a big beer drinker so I’m speaking from observing them. It’s a big hit.
Lexi B.
Wilmington, DE
This was my first introduction to IPAs and I gotta say it was pretty good! It's got the classic taste of a blue moon with alittle extra hoppy kick. Very nice 👍🏽
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
A staple when beer is going to be had in our group. Love the packaging, price point and flavor. It's not overpowering and I don't feel like I've had cheap beer.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
This is great for kickbacks or some people who like to grab one in the summer time or when they just want to chill out. It can be found at every grocery store.
Brantley E.
Rochester
This is a tasty summer beer with a slice of orange and a sunny summer afternoon. Citrus flavor to a certain degree and is average price for this type of beer.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?