Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Jessica K.
Kent
Not a normal beer drinker but there is nothing better than a nice blue moon with some orange slices!!
cassie k.
Good great love family events and all that smooth cold taste good no foam mild taste color is pretty
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
When I’m w good friends I drink like 5 of these they are pretty good if you like ipa they are strong
Krista S.
Westphalia, MI
A great light IPA. My favorite summertime beer. Ice cold w/a squeeze of orange! Refreshing and light.
Tanya C.
One of my favorite white ales love the smooth flavor great with orange slice bring the grain out more
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite beers so far, I love the texture of this beer and the after taste isn’t unpleasant
Jordan M.
Reno, NV
This was really good, light, and refreshing. This is great in the summertime or when it's warm out.
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Great tasty beer. Mild , but lovely with an orange slice garnishment. LeAves wonderful after taste.
Katelynne E.
Edgewood, MD
This is my all time favorite and my go to beer. This beer never gets old. It's crisp and refreshing
Terri T.
Hagerstown, MD
Blue Moon is my all time favorite beer. We've even converted my father! Highly recommend this beer.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?