BY BLUE MOON #15 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
I did really like this drink. I recommended it to a few coworkers of mine. I love to pair it up with burgs and steaks. I tried to compare it to other beers and i find this one very easy to drink and to get addicted to.
Stephanie H.
Carson City
Blue Moon is my go to baseball game day beer! I am a repeat consumer of this product and I buy it at Walmart or the ballpark. It’s so delicious especially with an orange wedge. I would for sure buy this product again.
Megan D.
Coral Springs, FL
Love Blue Moon. It is so smooth, and goes down nice. I think the flavor is great especially compared to other brands. It is one of my go- to beers. I really enjoy a couple different flavors of blue moon, especially when its draft with an orange wedge.
Ashley W.
Bryans Road, MD
A solid IPA. I definitely prefer local IPA's but this is one IPA you are bound to find at just about any bar. It tastes like your traditional IPA and comes at a standard craft beer price in bars and at liquor stores.
Emily W.
My husband drinks blue moon all the time and says it is so delicious and always wants me to try it. So I finally tried it and would say it was okay for a beer. We buy it at target and he would definitely buy again
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite beer is Blue Moon!!! Love the flavor and it's easy to drink for me. Nice packaging with the bottles instead of cans...must drink with sliced oranges!
Amber H.
Knoxville
I had tried blue. Ion White IPA bottles on a outing. I was not impressed with the flavor and the after taste it had left in my mouth. I would stick to my other beers. Not this blue moon. I have had another that was very good. Just not this one .
Grace💋 C.
Decatur, IL
It was okay! Nothing great. The orange defiantly helped make it taste better. Not a drink I would go out of my way to get again. Easy to find. If I were you I would check out your local liquor and grocery stores.
Thel G.
Greensboro, NC
Classic! I always have my Blue Moon in a chilled glass with an orange slice. Super refreshing and down right delicious! If you're seeking something different from the run-of-the-mill brews, give this one a try!
Mary D.
Tacoma
I love love love Blue Moon! This is my beer of choice when I’m out with friends. Blue moon is a nice thick wheat beer. That orange slice? It enhances the flavor and it’s ahhh-mazing! I highly recommend Blue Moon.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?