Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
It's a good beer not to strong or over bearing. You can sip it and enjoy! This is also great in the summer when it is hot outside. Even when I wasn't a huge beer drinker this was a great nice cool beverage to sip on a warm day!
Shannyn B.
Allentown, PA
The original Blue Moon is one of my favorite beers. I love it for its light and refreshing taste and its easy to drink. With extra oranges it feels more like a specialty drink than a beer. The White IPA is a little more bitter and not as easy to drink. I will stick to the original.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Delicious NEW beer from Blue Moon, an old favorite! This is an IPA brewed with fruity hops, which also has the characteristics of a Belgian White Ale. If you haven't fallen in love with an IPA yet and/or don't like the typical hoppy flavor/bitterness of IPAs, you need to give this a try!
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
Great! Im not the biggest IPA fan but these are good. Light and refreshing with a little bit of bitterness to it. I love the blue moon company and they're refreshing beers. Would highly recommend to others!
Sarah N.
Blue Moon to me is that easy go to beer. It goes with anything. They make awesome adult milkshakes with orange sherbet . Also it doesn't have the yeast after taste.
Teahgan L.
As a female who enjoys light tasting beers (never one for IPAs) when my boyfriend insisted I tried Blue Moons line of IPA I was hesitant. I love Blue Moon and drink it almost every time I go for a beer, however, I now will drink their White IPA. It is so light, crisp, and refreshing!
Jenna L.
Torrance, CA
This has got to be one of my favorites from blue moon. The taste is so smooth and crisp. Very refreshing after a long day of parenting. I definitely recommend this beer!
miguel g.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The best beer I ever drank because it gives an orange flavor that makes it different from other beers it is affordable but hard to find I wish they had this beer at every bar and liquor store I definitely recommend this beer
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Bought this while my son was over for the holidays. He's a real beer snob and normally likes only local craft brews but seem to really enjoy this. Will purchase again.
Marcela D.
Barnegat, NJ
It tastes really good. It's soft and it doesnt leave that beer taste. I dont really drink that much but this beer was good when I was thirsty during last summer.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?