Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Alydia R.
Gimme this with a slice of orange anyway, it is my favorite beer. The tangy taste is definitely refreshing
Jaime F.
Charlotte, NC
A great beer if you like citrus undertones. Put an orange slice in and enjoy smooth taste at a great cost.
Jamie G.
Always a safe go to. I enjoy blue moon it's very drinkable and delicious! I have bought this many times!
Kylee R.
White Bear Lake
Blue Moon is my go to every time I go out. Great refresher, Top it off with a slice of orange. Delicious!
SHARON B.
Jarrell, TX
the beer is light and somewhat fruity...perfect for summer time. you can enjoy ti with a slice of orange
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
My first time trying it was pretty tasty and I will defiantly purchase again very reasonable price point
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I like Blue moon. When i want something different this is our go to beer! Blue moon has a unique taste.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is a beer that I can consistently drink and not get tired of. I certainly can’t say that for most.
Cheryl W.
Brandon, FL
This is my favorite beer! So nice and smooth and great with any meal. I always keep these in my fridge.
Argelys C.
east hampton, NY
great ipa beer. Blue moon makes great beer with lots of character and flavors they are all really smoth
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?