Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Hannah W.
I love drinking blue moon! Especially in the summer with a fresh orange wedge in it. It's refreshing and light!
Brittni P.
Costa Mesa, CA
A delicious ipa! Blue moon did this one right. Not my absolute favorite but it is pretty close and very tasty!
Gaye K.
Little Rock, AR
Not bad. Pretty good... This is what I reach for when I want something different from the normal light beer.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
Blue Moon may be my #1 favorite beer. I love wheat beers and this one is refreshing and always a great go-to.
Keshia L.
So good with an orange wedge! I would recommend this to others depending what kind of beer drinker they are.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Has a great taste and I love this IPA! I use the orange slices in it and it taste great! One of my favorites!
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
It doesn't beat the original but it's pretty good. It's hard to find I only was able to try it at a brewery.
Shannon l.
Carson , CA
A nice tasting ipa not my favorite, only because it didn’t seem to be a good flavor for my personal pallette
Denise S.
Refreshing, full of flavor. I suggest you drink it teeth rattling cold, because IMO it tastes best that way.
Alydia R.
Gimme this with a slice of orange anyway, it is my favorite beer. The tangy taste is definitely refreshing
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?