BY BLUE MOON #13 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Mollie E.
Kingston, TN
This is my favorite beer. Sometimes I mix with a bit of apple cider! I honestly never get tired of Blue Moons new and exciting flavors Blue Moon Brewing Company
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My husband’s favorite beer. He searches the store like a madman when he cannot find it. Apparently it is only available during certain seasons, so when it is he stocks up.
Rachel H.
My mom's favorite beer became mine. This is the perfect beer for a summer day paired with pizza or a steak. Toss in an orange slice and you have the perfect summer beer.
Amanda R.
Monticello, AR
For a person who doesn’t like beer I rather enjoyed this. I bought this on special at a bar and found it was excellent. Be sure to add an orange slice for the whole experience. Would buy again.
Brittany M.
Magnolia, NJ
I love this! I am not a heavy drinker, so when I drink I only have one or two. Anymore and I would be too full! I love the smooth flavor and would highly recommend this!
Kayla S.
Eagle, NE
I enjoy having a blue moon occasionally. This is great garnished with a slice of orange. It is not a beer I could drink regularly but it's fun to switch it up sometimes.
Joselyn R.
Beer is not my go to drink but I love how smooth it is and isn’t as bitter as the other brands! Definitely my favorite beer to drink during barbecues or just drinking alone as a refreshment.
Courtney S.
Love this beer! The flavor is awesome. They nailed it. Especially in a cold glass with some orange wedges in it. It helps add a little more orange flavor. It’s enjoyable to have on a hot day!
Jeena S.
This is the beer I gravitate towards everytime I'm out at a bar. Its light and refreshing. Getting that hint of orange flavors makes it so different than normal beers.
Tracy S.
Ashland , OH
Yes! I love me some Blue Moon! This IPA is nice and light tasting but still has some great hops flavor! They are often a bit strong on the carbonation but make up for it with consistently great taste.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?