Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #82 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Monica A.
I've drank this with my husband.
We love the flavor.
Perfect for a relaxing night.
Perfect for stay at home night
Rachel Lynn M.
Washington, PA
The first time I tried this was in a bar with my best friend. It was very tasteful and went well with the mood :)
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
I am not someone that usually enjoys IPAs, but this Blue Moon IPA has a really nice flavor that's not too bitter.
Walii R.
Very different from the original. I cant really explain what makes it so different but it is. I really liked it.
Lisa B.
Washington, DC
I love a Blue Moon White IPA on the shore with a lobster roll in hand. Bonus points for being in a lounge chair.
Katie C.
Phoenixville, PA
Great IPA. Dont usually drink IPAs but this one is a good one. Blue moon usually has good beer for a good price.
Michelle T.
Manson
Great full flavor!!! Add an orange for an extra twist. Perfect for a summer BBQ or a cold night in the winter.
Brittni P.
Costa Mesa, CA
A delicious ipa! Blue moon did this one right. Not my absolute favorite but it is pretty close and very tasty!
Cassidy G.
Knoxville, TN
Not a huge fan of blue moon, I much prefer corona but it is a good price point so if it's your thing... great!
Claire H.
Tazewell , VA
My favorite order it anywhere I go! It's the best with pizza and seafood. I really will drink it with anything
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?