BY BLUE MOON #15 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Maria R.
I drink the Original Blue Moon regularly with a slice of orange in it but I found myself really liking this White IPA. It is not the best IPA I have tasted but it is pretty daggone good.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
I love blue moon the taste is rich and full of flavor it's not too pricey the company is well known I just really like this white ipa if you like craft beers this one is for you
McKenzie G.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great beer. Good amount for the money spent. Taste wasn't really to my specific liking but definitely drinkable. I love this brand and they come up with a lot of really good flavors. I definitely prefer the bottles over the cans.
Vanessa A.
Vernon Hills, IL
Love this beer. Super smooth, great taste! I love squeezing fresh orange juice to it, makes it amazing. If you can have it draft with a slice or two of orange(s) then please do. Super delicious!
Mair M.
Redding, CA
This is my favorite blue moon beer by far! I love IPAs and this one is right up my alley. I have a hard time comparing IPAs because they're all so different, but this one is decently hopped with a kinda mild finish. Truly delicious.
Courtney S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Blue Moon turned me into a beer lover. Whether it's a hot summer day or a cold night in January, it never lets me down! It's an awesome citrusy beer that never gets old!
Kelly L.
I like just the regular blue moon variety but this one I absolutely did not like. I just don't like IPA type beers only because I don't like the super hoppy, bitter flavor. I know a lot of people would like this I'm just not one of them
Beverly M.
Johnson City, TN
This is the beer that we always stock at our house. It’s a really tasty beer and budget-friendly. It’s great straight from the bottle or to pour in a glass with a slice of orange. Love the fact we can buy it at Sam’s Club, too!
Porschalyn N.
Madison, AL
Great flavor. Really love how you can add an orange slice to each glass and it will zest up the flavor of the beer. I usually purchase this from Earth Fare and places like that. It was very good and I wish I would have tried this sooner. I will be purchasing again.
Brooke W.
Corpus Christi
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but when I do Blue moon with a fresh orange slice is the way to go! It doesn’t have a strong beer taste which i love. I highly recommend adding an orange even though the beer is good by itself.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?