Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
mary G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I know that everyone has had one of those long, ever thing went wrong that could. I only had a Blue Moon white that a friend left. I drank it and really enjoyed it! It didn't have a bitter taste. I put a orange slice in it that gave a nice balance. I didn't feel really full like normally when I have a beer. The orange also gave it just a tinge a fruit but yet it was still robust. Definitely I would recommend it. Something to enjoy at the end of the evening or even something in the middle of the day when watching a football game thumbs up here.
Scribemaster M.
Queens Village, NY
Tried this beer at a gathering as a pre gamer for New Year's Eve.. Really enjoyed the taste. It went great & complimented the wings... I prefer this blend versus the original
Breanna H.
The aroma of this beer is a little funky and the taste is tangy with perhaps a hint of orange however all in all it was an easy IPA to drink and it had a good body to it.
Heather P.
Hesperia, CA
Smooth, flavorful, good beer to have with dinner. It's best when it's ice cold in a frozen mug! I prefer white beers to dark because they aren't as strong tasting.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
One of my absolute favorite beers. It has a light and refreshing taste and it is affordable. I bring this to any party and most often order it when we go out to dinner.
LYNTERRA J.
Bolingbrook, IL
I am not typically a big beer fan but I really enjoy Blue Moon White. It comes in a nice glass bottle (so much better than a can). As beers go, this one has a smooth taste and doesn't leave a weird after-taste. Really affordable. I don't mind buying again!
Yolanda S.
I'm not a big fan of bee. But this beer really hits the spot. It's so smooth really nice taste especially if you are not used to drinking beer. Really recommend this one.
ishtar a.
Riverbank, CA
White ipas are my favorite I'm a nursing mother and beers kind of the only thing that I can enjoy and I like the fact that it kind of UPS my milk supply at the same time
Arelis O.
Walton, KY
Blue Moon, what a great beer. The best way to drink this beer is with an orange wedge. Brings out the different notes and complimnets the flavors. This can be located in any store and very affordable. Highly recomend to others with the orange wedge of course
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the beer I like to enjoy with a fish sandwich at the pub down the road. One doesn't taste right without the other! Making my mouth water just thinking about it! However I can't have more than w of these orni feel bloated, but what an great tasting beer!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?