Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Erin D.
Erie, PA
A fantastic IPA! I love drinking these when they come in the sampler pack. It's definitely a reasonably priced beer.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
This is a pretty good IPA. It's lighter than most and has a fresh taste. If you don't like IPA, this one you might.
Dariela P.
My husband loves ipas and he says this one is pretty good. He loves to put orange in his blue moons. Or into Shandy
Ana S.
Alcohol and beer is a family must have for parties. We buy from dark to light beer for variety. So this is perfect.
Katie C.
Phoenixville, PA
Great IPA. Dont usually drink IPAs but this one is a good one. Blue moon usually has good beer for a good price.
Lisa B.
Washington, DC
I love a Blue Moon White IPA on the shore with a lobster roll in hand. Bonus points for being in a lounge chair.
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
I am not someone that usually enjoys IPAs, but this Blue Moon IPA has a really nice flavor that's not too bitter.
Walii R.
Very different from the original. I cant really explain what makes it so different but it is. I really liked it.
Joni W.
Ukiah, CA
Throw an orange on top and enjoy. Perfect to wash down a delicious dinner or relax on a summer day by the lake!!!
Monica A.
I've drank this with my husband.
We love the flavor.
Perfect for a relaxing night.
Perfect for stay at home night
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?