Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Blue moon white IPA is one of my favorite IPAs by far. I like the taste and definitely something I’d buy more often if available because at my local store it’s been a while since I tasted it or bought it!
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
Bitter taste. I prefer the earthy, orange flavor of the original. I tried it at a bar and it seems bars only carry this version now, which I find unsatisfactory.
Micaela C.
I love Blue Moon, this is my go to beer and the flavor is great. I like beer in a bottle than in a can so this beer is wonderful. It's light and I can drink this beer over any other beer plus the price is right. I would buy this beer again.
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
It wasn't that bad. I am still not a fan of beer, because it all, personally, doesn't have enough flavor for me. This isn't one I would drink again.
Damaris S.
This IPA is so mild that anyone who likes regular Blue Moon will be able to tolerate it. It is a great stepping stone IPA for those who are unsure if they like hoppier beers.
Raysa P.
Dorchester , MA
I've only tried this a couple of times. Some at bars of restaurants. The first time I tried it I wasn't impressed but then I had a couple more and let me tell you it hits you when you lease expected.
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
My entire loves blue moon. It is more than just tour average beer. It has more flavor and more depth to it. This us always a go to if you want a nice beer that is still cheap and really tastes very good!
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband loves his IPA's so anytime I'm out, I try to get him one he hasn't tried. I recently grabbed him this one. It has a nice flavor and is reasonably priced.
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine, OH
Really good! I'll be honest that I'm not a HUGE IPA fan, and find that a lot of them taste like pinesol haha That being said, I really enjoyed this one. It is light and very easy to drink.
mary G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I know that everyone has had one of those long, ever thing went wrong that could. I only had a Blue Moon white that a friend left. I drank it and really enjoyed it! It didn't have a bitter taste. I put a orange slice in it that gave a nice balance. I didn't feel really full like normally when I have a beer. The orange also gave it just a tinge a fruit but yet it was still robust. Definitely I would recommend it. Something to enjoy at the end of the evening or even something in the middle of the day when watching a football game thumbs up here.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?