Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Retina J.
Farmington, NM
I love this beer with a few slices of oranges. It is a little bit more on the thick side. It is very tasty. The only down side is the scent of it before and after you drink is pretty strong.
Mitchell A.
Sylmar, CA
Blue Moon IPA is a smooth alternative to other craft beers. It has a mellow taste and light finish. Less bitter than many other IPAs, it has a spicy, fruity finish and no bitter aftertaste. Really, one of my favorites.
Alejandra r.
Santa Ana, CA
I love blue moons! they are the best ever! I can get a buzz off these with just 2 or 3. you would never think to mix them into michelada cups but they taste the best like that! the best thing is they are super easy to find at any local store. great taste
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a great blue moon flavor! Very hoppy, but not too heavy. It's very enjoyable. I have purchased it several times. It's relatively easy to find and very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone who likes IPAs.
Andrea H.
I love Blue Moon; it's such a refreshing beer. A little pricier than the rest of the beers but it's one every one loves. Usually can be purchased at most places that sell beer and wine.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA
It's nice and smooth. I hardly drink beer but this is one of the Two that I usually would drink. Highly recommend for those that don't really want to drink hard.
Jenn D.
Birmingham, AL
I'll start by saying I don't like ipa beers. However. I greatly enjoyed this blue moon flavor. It has a hint of hop to it, but it is in no way overwhelming. It's very easy to drink on a warm summer evening.
Rebecca H.
Denver, CO
As far as Blue Moon goes, this is definitely my favorite one. I wish it had more flavor but the price is always right and you can find it a lot of places. Blue Moon® White IPA
Rochelle G.
Port Royal, PA
Had an awesome taste that I absolutely loved, but the aftertaste was terrible. After drinking a bottle, I had no desire for more. Would possibly drink again, but not something I would purchase frequently.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Blue moon white IPA is one of my favorite IPAs by far. I like the taste and definitely something I’d buy more often if available because at my local store it’s been a while since I tasted it or bought it!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?