Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #82 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Amanda R.
Pollock pines, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this beer. It's so yummy and a go to for me (: I think everyone should try this. You won't be disappointed
Danielle G.
Absolutely love Blue Moon, always will. This is my go to drink. I will try others, but this is home. And tastes delicious!
Alicia C.
This has a nice refreshing taste with very refreshing taste especially on a hot summer day. You dont get full easily either
Lisa N.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this beer with an orange slice on the side. It has a sweeter taste not like other beer. It's one of my favorites.
Gina Y.
Blue moon is a delicious and flavorful beer. With notes of citrus you must add an orange slice to compliment the flavor.
Jenny S.
Little Rock, AR
Love this beer. Its perfect for the spring or summer when you want to drink something light but also have a punch to it.
Barbie S.
Blue moon is definitely a staple in our family parties. It has a strong smooth taste to it. Without it being to bitter.
Stephanie B.
Portland
Recently tried this with grapefruit and it brought it to the next level. I'll defiantly go for a blue moon next time.
Erin D.
Erie, PA
A fantastic IPA! I love drinking these when they come in the sampler pack. It's definitely a reasonably priced beer.
Mariam B.
It's been a while since I had one; however, from what I remember it was very smooth and tasted pretty good not bitter
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?