Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Samantha R.
old bridge
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers. They have so many different flavors and they all are good. Very smooth and good tasting.
Shawn B.
Refreshing after a hard day of working outside. This beer will help you feel relaxed and ready to take on the next task.
Kay D.
Swansea
I usually only drink IPAs so I gave this one a try & o actually found I preferred any other flavour of Blue Moon over this one.
kinjal P.
This is in my top five for iPas. Everyone calls it the hipster beer but I can casually drink this all night without a problem.
BIANCA R.
Great alcohol content paired with a great taste. No bitter aftertaste either. Not a traditional beer so that's great as well.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Yum! Crisp and tasty. Perfect beer to drink at the beach this summer and not too pricey either! Pair with an orange slice :)
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
Hands down the best beer ever! Always my go to beer wherever I am. I would pick this over any other beer any day if the week!
Courtney L.
Saxonburg
Normally I'm not big on IPAs but this one hits the spot! It is very good and doesn't have too much "hops," it's worth a try!
Nicole D.
I like this beer because it isn't overwhelmingly hoppy. It's perfect for when I can't choose between and IPA and a pale ale.
Amanda R.
Pollock pines, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this beer. It's so yummy and a go to for me (: I think everyone should try this. You won't be disappointed
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?