BY BLUE MOON #13 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Suzi H.
Stockton, CA
Great for those of you who aren’t big on the beer flavor (like me). Add some orange juice to it or a squeeze in a slice of orange and your set. Priced great, tastes great. I recommend giving it a try.
Samantha G.
Georgetown
Great bang for your buck brew that is good year round. Whether at a campfire in the fall or at the beach in the summer, there is a flavor that fits perfectly. Price is acceptable and sold in most stores which makes it very convenient
Katelyn C.
Northampton, PA
Love this! Just need a great big slice of orange and you’re good to go. I don’t drink TONS of beer but this is definitely a must! If you like light beers I feel like this is for you. This is the beer I started with before transitioning into new things
Samantha R.
This a nice and light beer that is better to drink in the heat. It is refreshing and fruity. I am not one to drink beer, so I do not buy it, but if someone brings it then I will sip on it. It is one of my favorites, which says a lot.
Megan B.
Not normally a beer drinker, but this is one that I stand by. Good quality and not as much of a hoppy taste. Great with an orange slice also. I am a repeat consumer and I will stay loyal to Blue Moon!
Alexis M.
Dover, DE
One of my favorite beers. It has a great, slightly hoppy taste which I love. It’s smooth and refreshing. Drinking with an orange or lemon is even better. Affordable to! Will definitely purchase again.
Michelle O.
Austin, TX
This is the only beer I will drink and I’m usually an whiskey or tequila drinker. This drink with an orange slice taste like summer. It’s a perfect beer to drink while at a pool or out on the river
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I’m not a big beer drinker anymore because I have a weird intolerance to most beers but when I used to drink it a lot blue Moon was always my go-to. I love the citrus flavor and the beer is still light without it being like an awful bud light.
Christy M.
Great, refreshing especially with a slice of orange. Love the flavor and price point. It's very filling so I can't drink more than a few but overall this is top notch "go to" beer when dining out.
Eunice K.
My friends love, love blue moon. My friends who don’t drink beer say they enjoy blue moon. I don’t like it too much but I do order it here and there. This also is on the strong side for me. I like light beer that’s like sparkling water
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?