Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #19 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite beer is Blue Moon!!! Love the flavor and it's easy to drink for me. Nice packaging with the bottles instead of cans...must drink with sliced oranges!
Emily W.
My husband drinks blue moon all the time and says it is so delicious and always wants me to try it. So I finally tried it and would say it was okay for a beer. We buy it at target and he would definitely buy again
Amber H.
Knoxville
I had tried blue. Ion White IPA bottles on a outing. I was not impressed with the flavor and the after taste it had left in my mouth. I would stick to my other beers. Not this blue moon. I have had another that was very good. Just not this one .
Taylor C.
The blue moon white IPA is my favorite beer that the brewing company makes. I've had it in a variety case as well as a case of just White IPA and the taste is very consistent all around. Great and refreshing.
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI
While usually I stick to drinking domestic beer, I do like to swtich it up once in awhile and I usually go to Blue Moon. While it's a little bit more expensive then what I would like, it's delicious. Add an orange for an even better taste!
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
This beer is very refreshing and something you can drink anytime! I bought it at a local beer distributor and it was pretty affordable. It is delicious and very easy to drink. I would recommend to others.
Samantha H.
This is one of the best IPAs! I love blue moon already, but I found this on draft at one of the restaurants I used to work at. The hop appearance isn't too strong, and you still get a nice wheat taste to it.
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
This is the absolute only beer I will ever drink. The taste is actually not terrible and I can force myself to drink it when the occasion arises. I wouldn't say it is delicious, but I am not into beer.
Nat L.
I purchased this by accident not noticing that it was a specific type of Blue Moon. It was smooth and crisp. Though I personally prefer the orange'y flavor of an original blue moon this one was light and refreshing.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I've always been a fan of Blue Moon. So when I saw that they came out with an IPA I just had to have it. It's everything I could ask for. Same orange flavors with hops to boot. Really recommended!
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?