Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I'm not much of a drinker but when I do and when I want a beer it's either blue moon or a nice Bella or Heineken but the white IPA for Blue Moon is really really good I would recommend anybody in trying it at least once it is very smooth not like Budweiser that tastes like piss
Vanessa H.
A bit bitter of a beer but still, pretty good regardless. Available with many other flavors such as pumpkin and mango, Blue moon is a great beer to bring to parties. Although, the best tasting has to be the white IPA. It might be bitter but itll wake you up.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
This is my favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day! Blue Moon plus fresh orange slices can refresh you in a way that most other beers cant! Its great for drinking while floating down a river or hanging on the beach. The price is pretty good too!
Annie C.
Boonville
I was surprised how good this beer was! I used to LOVE hefeweizens and have since love my love for the wheaty beers. I was hesitant to try this beer but once I took a sip and got to enjoy the hops I was all in. I would definitely buy this again.
Melissa M.
I personally am not an IPA drinker. I think this one is ok but not something I would normally order. My husband on the other hand, really likes this IPA so we buy it sometimes. It's really cost efficient and pretty easy to find in local grocery stores.
Athena Z.
Probably the best blue moon there is ! This ipa still carries the blue moon taste but still stick with its bitter yet sweet hoops. I can’t say it’s the strongest IPA but for a blue moon, it’s pretty good . Friday’s happy hour offers this for $4.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
As a fan of the Original Blue moon and a craft bear connoisseur, I felt that Blue Moon White IPA is a balanced IPA with light floral and fruity hops. Very drinkable and refreshing. Does not sit too heavy and pairs well with many dishes.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
Blue Moon has been my favorite beer since the moment I tried it. It is thick, and full of flavor but not too sweet. The hints of orange are nice but not too over powering. I would suggest this beer to anyone who enjoys craft beers you can pretty much purchase it anywhere.
Andrea S.
Del Haven, NJ
I love blue moon ale in the summer it’s my go too summer beer it’s light and refreshing with a subtle fruity taste. Also I can’t find this product listed but blue moon makes a seasonal coffee and oatmeal stout that’s to die for !!!
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
My all-time favorite beer! My go-to! I love to drink it with some orange squeezed into it to bring out the citrus notes. Always delicious whether on tap or bottled. I always recommend this one to lots of first time beer drinkers.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?