Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY BLUE MOON #10 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don’t really drink beer. But this one was not bad. Of course I could only drink half but the taste was fairly tolerable for someone who does not enjoy beers. I would definitely recommend to someone if they want to grab one at a bar with a friend just to chill.
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
Blue Moon is a classic. I love drinking this with an orange slice. Blue Moon tastes great and you can get it anywhere. I love the citrusy taste. No need for improvement. I recommend this beer for people who want to try something different than lite beer
Grace V.
I did not really like this product. It was too hoppy for me. This beer was very affordable, which is a great thing. This was my first time buying this product and I would not buy it again. The packaging was good but I would not recommend it to others.
Maria L.
Philadelphia
I’m an occasional and social drinker. I’m not into experimenting with alcohol especially beer. However, blue moon is by far my top/favorite beer. Second is shock top! The after taste is sweeter than other beers that are not so fruity to the taste.
Keshia L.
A heavier tasting beer but Blue Moon pairs absolutely great with a slice of orange. I've always heard people talking about it but not until I tried it, I wouldn't stop drinking it. It doesn't help that I also love oranges. You won't regret drinking Blue Moon with a fresh slice of orange!
Maya M.
Buckeye, AZ
This is definitely one of my all time favorite wheat beers. Light but citrusy you can’t go wrong with a cold blue moon with an orange slice! Very affordable considering quality and great packaging this beer will always be a winner in my book.
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not really a fan of blue moon. It has a weird aftertaste that kind of rubs me the wrong way. It's a very thick feeling to it when you drink it. Like it doesn't go down smoothly to me. It's like a weird taste that you keep drinking. It does get you feeling pretty nice tho. So I give them that lol
Kay L.
Blue moon is a delicious beer! I’m normally not big on beers and don’t like the bitterness. But this isn’t bitter at all! It tastes great with a squeeze of orange! I buy these at Trader Joe’s and would recommend this brand to others!
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
I absolutely love blue moon not so sold on this flavor it’s crisp and sour kind of like bitter it’s a good value not that expensive I always like to loook at the label I would buy thing but for my boyfriend he loves this flavor
Adriana F.
Decatur, GA
It’s a bit more of a subtle taste with an odd aftertaste. Great packaging but I guess that’s what makes it more expensive. Good choice if you like lighter beers by certainly would not recommend if buying for others/ a party.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?