BY BLUE MOON #12 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
Blue Moon is a classic. I love drinking this with an orange slice. Blue Moon tastes great and you can get it anywhere. I love the citrusy taste. No need for improvement. I recommend this beer for people who want to try something different than lite beer
Alexandra H.
Blue Moon is a pretty good beer for anyone that isn’t all that adventurous in the “hops” department. I’ve never been a beer drinker, but i feel somewhat savvy if i order one of these while I’m out at a bar. Definitely recommend ordering it on tap! Much better in a glass with an orange slice!
Keshia H.
A heavier tasting beer but Blue Moon pairs absolutely great with a slice of orange. I've always heard people talking about it but not until I tried it, I wouldn't stop drinking it. It doesn't help that I also love oranges. You won't regret drinking Blue Moon with a fresh slice of orange!
Michelle C.
Corning
I am not a huge beer drinker but one of my friends said this was there favorite so I bought it to try. It has a fruity flavor to it but still has the bitter hint of beer. It's not my favorite drink only because I dont care for the taste of beer.
Allison M.
New York
Blue moon falls right between an easy to drink beer and a tasty beer. It’s good for BBQs or just to have one and relax. This is a beer I would keep stocked because it’s so versatile. I recommend trying if you want a beer and aren’t too picky but know you don’t want budlight.
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
I'm really a fan of IPA's and this one is a nice choice if you're looking for a really light IPA with a fresh flavor and aroma. I like the smell of this beer, is really fresh and summery. The color is a light yellowish orange and it has a citric taste to it. It pairs well with spicy food and BBQ'S.

To be honest, this is not a favorite of mine, and I'm not willing to give it a try in the future, but that's just my opinion, because I prefer stronger and bolder beers.
Ari B.
My husband is a huge fan of this beer with an orange slice. It’s his favorite way to relax on a summer evening. It’s light and fresh for a totally reasonable price. He likes to share his love of blue moon with friends and family.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
I absolutely love blue moon not so sold on this flavor it’s crisp and sour kind of like bitter it’s a good value not that expensive I always like to loook at the label I would buy thing but for my boyfriend he loves this flavor
Christina G.
Bluemoon is a go-to beverage at a bar or outdoor barbecue. I love it with an orange, not overly wheaty and not a strong hoppy taste. Definitely good for crowds as most people really like it. Affordable price matches quality.
Abigail C.
Marion, IA
My favorite beer! It’s orangey and light, and the least “beer” tasting beer you’ll fine. It’s so refreshing and a great change of pass if you mostly drink liquor like myself. I always keep a few in the fridge as I always get a craving for a nice, cold Blue Moon.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?

back