BY BLUE MOON

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Corynne C.
Sparta
Blue Moon White IPA - is a malted wheat with some notes of citrus hop.  There is some sweetness that comes through however but mostly a bitter hops with a slight taste of orange peel.

The outcome is a very pleasant flavor which has become one of my go to IPA's
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I’m not a big beer drinker anymore because I have a weird intolerance to most beers but when I used to drink it a lot blue Moon was always my go-to. I love the citrus flavor and the beer is still light without it being like an awful bud light.
Katie G.
Las Vegas
The best tasting, smoothest beer around! Very affordable, and doesn’t feel like you’re drinking a cheap beer! I prefer to add a piece of orange to mine to bring the flavors out even more. My fridge is always stocked with Blue Moon!
Michelle O.
Austin, TX
This is the only beer I will drink and I’m usually an whiskey or tequila drinker. This drink with an orange slice taste like summer. It’s a perfect beer to drink while at a pool or out on the river
Christy M.
Great, refreshing especially with a slice of orange. Love the flavor and price point. It's very filling so I can't drink more than a few but overall this is top notch "go to" beer when dining out.
Destinee B.
Madera Ranchos
One of the only beers I will drink. I’m not much of a beer drinker but you can never go wrong with this one if you’re not much of a beer drinker. It’s sweet enough and has a great taste. One of the top three beers I will drink.
Eunice K.
My friends love, love blue moon. My friends who don’t drink beer say they enjoy blue moon. I don’t like it too much but I do order it here and there. This also is on the strong side for me. I like light beer that’s like sparkling water
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
Blue Mound with a piece of Orange is actually not the worst beer in the world people tend to make fun of you because it's a little more on the girly side by it doesn't matter when you actually drink and you usually don't drink
Sarah e.
greenwood
My favorite beer of all time. I prefer it on draft but will settle with a bottle. Great beer. Even better with an orange. If you like wheat beeer then this one is for you. Yes I would buy again.
Katie B.
Danbury , CT
Blue moon is one of the only beers I will buy. It is very good and light. I love the taste compared to other beers on the market. It is a great beer to drink all year round and goes with many different flavors.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?