Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Rebecca F.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Kat M.Blue Moon® White IPA uploaded by Karla H.

BY BLUE MOON #81 in Beer

Crafted with four varieties of hops, wheat, & orange peel.

Buy on Walmart
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I love this beer. It's so good I especially love to have one of these during the summer time and the price is also good for these.
Kim L.
Indianapolis
Love my blue moon with an orange. Great beer fir women who want to have a beer but like a fruity flavor. Definitely a favorite beee
Nurys C.
doral, FL
I reeeeeeally love  this beer. It has become one of my favorites. It's not as bitter like other beers I have tried in the past
Sue S.
Perris, CA
Great IPA. ENOUGH HOPINESS to make the easiest beer drinker happy. Served with the classic orange slice, what couple could resist.
Heather G.
Anaheim, CA
This beer is so delicious! It's an IPA, but it's not overly bitter and has just the right amount of hops. It's like a light IPA.
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC
I love this with orange slices. To me it's better from a tap and if it's very cold. It's a light beer but doesn't lack in taste.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I love this beer! It is so good in hot summer day (or long night). I am usually a light weight and this beer is good for me lol.
Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
Blue Moon is my go-to beer. It's smooth, never bitter. A splash of orange juice on dome occasions adds a little dimension. Yummm
Kay D.
Swansea
I usually only drink IPAs so I gave this one a try & o actually found I preferred any other flavour of Blue Moon over this one.
Shawn B.
Refreshing after a hard day of working outside. This beer will help you feel relaxed and ready to take on the next task.
Sarah M.
Do you find this to be too hoppy? I live hoppy beers but hate when they are overpowering
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
What is this compareable to?